New or updated features
Party chat improvements
- The party app will help you get your microphone enabled and show you when privacy settings or networking issues are blocking communication with particular party members.
Game hub links update
- You can more easily discover game hub content from activity feed items. You’ll see activity feed items when any of your friends follow a game, and you’ll also be able to get back to a game’s hub from activity feed posts related to the game – including feed items about the game’s achievements, game clips and screenshots.
- We’ve added a link to game hubs from the game’s page in the achievements app.
- You will now see the achievement’s description in the notification so you know what you did to earn this achievement without having to open the achievements app
- We increased the time that an achievement notification is displayed
- We also made some performance improvements to make loading the achievements app from a notification faster.
What’s On area
- The What’s On area is now available for Xbox One users in the U.S., Canada, and the UK.
- In it, you’ll find links to popular videos, games, movies, TV shows, game broadcasts and clips, along with Trending TV shows if you have configured OneGuide for your Xbox One console.