Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.
- Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.
- Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.
- If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!
- Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.
- Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.
- Submit each of your ideas individually; posts with multiple ideas in them will be removed.
- Do not post comments asking people to vote on another idea.
- Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.
- If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I use the Xbox Feedback site?
A: Xbox Feedback is divided into two areas: New Ideas, and Feature Forums. The front page of Xbox Feedback is the "New Ideas" forum, where you can post and vote on new ideas. The "Feature Forums" are accessible from the sidebar on the right; these are the ideas that are shared with the Xbox organization.
If a "New Idea" suggestion meets the posting guidelines and earns enough votes, it will be moved to a Feature Forum. Duplicates will be removed and their votes lost.
Q: Do I need to sign in to post ideas and vote?
A: Yes. Sign in with your Microsoft Account to post your ideas, comment, and vote. Your User ID will be your Gamertag.
Q: What happens after I submit my idea?
A: Once you post a new idea, other Xbox fans can view, comment and/or vote on your idea. We have a dedicated crew of staff and moderators who review the ideas and comments. If your idea has enough votes, it will be added to the Feature Forums, where ideas are heard throughout the Xbox organization.
Q: How does voting work?
A: Once you're signed in, you can vote for an idea by clicking the "Vote" button next to the idea's title and description. You can vote once per idea. An idea's total number of votes is presented just above the "Vote" button.
Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account
A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.
Q: What's the difference between Hot
Ideas and Top Ideas?
A: Top ideas have the highest total vote counts in their category. Hot ideas are those which have received the most votes in a recent, short amount of time. For example: a new idea with 30 fresh votes this week will be Hotter than a 500-vote idea that's been around a while and got fewer votes in the same time frame.
Q: How can I tell if an idea's being implemented?
A: The status of an idea will be updated to “In Progress” when it is being implemented, and after it has been released, the status will be updated to “Completed”
Q: Do I get credit if my idea is implemented?
A: You get boasting rights among your friends and family, and the knowledge that you've helped make Xbox better for everyone. We won't be offering any form of compensation.
Q: How do I receive updates about my ideas?
A: You can enable notifications by clicking “Settings” – located next to your Gamertag in the upper right portion of the screen. Type in your preferred email address to receive the updates. You can also set your preferred language and add an image for your Avatar.
A: For any support-related questions, please reach out to us at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us