Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Add Blocking Option

we need desperately need a blocking option from people being able to follow other people on there profile me being a girl it would really help from stalkers and xbox one suppose to be about having fun and playing games not to deal with other players harassing SO PLEASE ADD THIS!!

519 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xCANDYY KISSESx shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Mrs Christy blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Christy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 50,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2,000 daily. Christy is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email: atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993 on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Christy today and become rich  atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993

Email: atmmachine337@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +16234044993

• FighterOfNight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just report them for real harassment, block them so they can't see what you're doing. Also, it's not a woman's problem, I get trash talked and stalked as well, as a guy.

• Scarlet H Night commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!! I have this guy making multiple accounts to stalk me! I wish there was a way to disable the follow feature. I wish when you blocked someone it blocked the entire console, not just the gamer tag because that person just makes new gamer tags and continues to harass me. I keep blocking them but he keeps making more! It is very frustrating!!

• ForwardHeart842 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to share my testimony on how i got Help financially via Blank ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, The card is been programmed for $5000 daily withdraw. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CAN penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to email donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com for help.

• JellyBelly12346 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That sounds like a great idea! I'm not in the Xbox Admin Team (I'm in the Windows Development Team) but I will pitch it to a friend that does and see what happens.

• Wushu Goddess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 1st comment is the best one. You already have your block option. Maybe you should just play offline if you have such a big phobia for stalkers.

• SaschaAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Profile -> Privacy settings -> Custom -> View details & customize all you are asking for is there.

• l Karma Touch l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mister Luthor, blocking someone doesn't keep them from seeing anything set to public: online status, profile, games list/activity feed, or friends list if it's set to public, unless that has changed for x1 which I highly doubt. Blocking only keeps them from messaging or friend requesting. If your online status is public, they can still follow you game to game, watching you. As you can tell, I speak from several bad experiences. I have my friends list always blocked & yet all my friends are "suggested" to my silver account which shows MS have no understanding of the need for privacy.

• EG HELL REIGN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on board with that. There are some folks that just don't quit and will rage for days on you for kicking their but in a video game. No matter how many times they get reported!

• mja calg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this - regardless of Gender. The current method of "everyone is your friend" is just plain stupid.

If I play with someone once online in a PvP game, they friend me and now they can track my every move and be a follower. My only recourse is to Block them so they can't contact me which is just stupid.

Why did none of the Designers / Engineers play Xbox 360 where they got it right, unless we accept a friend request, they can't be our friend.

• Dogtagx2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mister Luthor... Your MISSING THE POINT !!
    Followers are "UNWANTED INVASIONS OF PRIVACY", and unless there is a way to 'TURN OFF FOLLOWING' in mass, and not individually, it requires the person being followed to MANUALLY HAVE TO DELETE THE FOLLOWER. If YOU, Mr. Luthor had to manually delete 1400 followers would you enjoy gaming on XBox, or would you prefer to go Playstation because you get tired of deleting followers? Think this through before you respond with answers to peoples questions, and respect peoples PRIVACY Please !!

• STEF xXx UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think following should not be aloud also

It should be like the 360 where someone sends u a friend request and you except or block/decline

Not more stalking Sorted

• ElvenBlossom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be added, it's ok everyone saying just go to their profile but when you have 1500-3000 followers, that would take a long time and we are on our Xbox's to play games, not to spend everyday blocking people individually.

• MoltenDarkman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The follower list is for people that add you but don't add them to your friends list. They all ready have a blocking system on xbox one you just have to block them.and just because they add you as a friend, dose not mean you have to add them. There for they will be on the follow list by default. There is a privete and security settings box in the setting area where you can costomise what you want people to see and not see.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base