Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Option to disable Suggested New Friends

Can this be removed please. I feel like this is a waste of space and honestly do not see any use for it. I could see if this was a social network and people wanted to see suggested new friends. But I don't think everyone will grow fond of random people hitting them up and possibly annoying them due to the suggested friends update. If not removed can we have an option under settings to come up as incognito for suggested friends please thank you.

548 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

STIZZ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• Ambival commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us turn this off. In the Xbox App, the "Suggestions" should be at the bottom or able to be turned off.

• Feravi1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand the logic of xbox, why xbox think that is great and NORMAL to intentionally spam u to add some random unknown people or streamers to your friend list And latter make it almost impossible to remove them from your friends list .WHY there is no approval or way to disable those suggestion??????

• DogRox1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this suggestion has been on here for almost 2 years. If they haven't removed these god-forsaken suggestions yetyou can be assured that they're not going to get ever get removed. there's been suggestions in the past 5 years I would say that had hundreds of yes votes and still are ignored by Microsoft. so don't expect any results.

• FaIIen AnGeLs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please remove this stupid feature. I do not appreciate random accounts messaging me and not getting the hint that I don't want to talk to them. I work all day and would like to enjoy my gaming without receiving friend requests or messages. I am half tempted to convert to PS4 because of this annoying feature. So X box I repeat, please remove this useless feature.

• ThtJstHapnd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs the advertisements removed as well. I want my list of games. Maybe some friends that are online. Done.

• scubasteve2007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us full customization over our own home screen. I can decide whether I want to see games on sale or not and who I want to send friend invites to.

• segagamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove *all* of the suggestions. Just one square for GWG and one square for sales. I don't care for tips, I don't care for suggested friends.

• Cynical Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And options to remove suggestions would also be nice.

Right now, the suggestions are small enough to go unnoticed below the "Games & Apps" library but on the eyesore of a home tab on this new UI, it's unavoidable....

• JoeCamNet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want friends suggested to me, EVER. I don't care about random people that played the same game as me or popular streamers that play a game I play. Keep that crap off my home page.

• DarqStalker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is completely useless and would make a greater option to be able to customize the spot instead. It's wasted space.

• Maurerk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Give us the option to remove this. Luv ya Microsoft. Just take the weird awkward pushed content like this. Just let us game without this crap.

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base