Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Find People Near Your Location

The only way to connect with someone is having a friend you know he has XBOX One. Why not enable us to see and find people near current location (GPS or i don't know, based on IP) and display these accounts. The only way to search just by Game tag is pathetic. Thanks.

2,306 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RockyDinosaur84 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• djcampbell12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Think would be an great idea I could make more Xbox friends and stuff. Please add find people from near your location to November update Microsoft

• choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be cool for those that wanted it. If you had the simple ability to turn the feature on or off. It would be a big privacy issue to a lot though. Especially those with kids or creepy dudes harassing women. Or just keep it super general like so and so is in the state of New York etc.

• AnimalStew62803 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recognize raw talent when i see one which is why I tell you to look no further than www.darkwebsolutions.co. They're a guaranteed job well done and they've got evidence for you as well. Just assume they can do anything online

• UnknownNinja237 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I play with people all around the world using Minecraft Windows 10 Editions, Because it keeps telling me that the only way for me to use Multiplayer is if I got to Xbox.com to change whatever it told me to change.

• DBB Klikopedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just use a forum to find people from around your location. I found enough people from my city without this pathetic idea

• ComputerSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'd love a feature like this.. I agree People below 18 can't enable this and it is disabled by default for all users sounds like a good plan =)

• leonv177 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would make a better enjoyable play by play to someone near or you make you less alone by see how many people are near. Microsoft could make this option available for people who want to be searched. Or only see the numbers of people near in my town, neighborhood or country without any identification to only send a game or group request. Only I see their nametag when the accept the game invitation.

• Stubbs1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is would be treading into a lot of privacy issues and would most likely open into a lot of lawsuits if it was ever implemented by MS. I'm sure they would not be liable if you chose yourself to start a club say looking for "state of ____ gamers" or some such club title.

• VampSlayerLizzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a human I must say, sorry but no!
    As a female I must say NOOOO - hopefully without the need to further justify!
    No offence is intended, sadly though I'm sure all gamer's have similar story's.
    Also, I have XBL friends of many ages... most are younger,
    So a feature allowing a person who is actually looking for "young" friends in their local area, is a flat out bad idea - If you get where I'm going?!
    Even if the feature had a disable option, this would rely too much on the user. Not just being aware of it, but also fully understanding its function.
    All it would take is a mistake to (re)activate it and we are all guilty of one or two of those :D

• VISUAL Mazzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could be defaulted to disabled and enabled through privacy settings so those who do not want this are happy too.

• HELL4CIOUS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as well, all you need for this to work is about a few days worth of code writing and a 50 or so MB update.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base