Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Ability to delete all messages

Only a small request. Please let us have the ability to delete ALL messages instead of one at a time. Apart from that... great console :-)

730 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lawdude777 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Mrs Christy blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Christy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 50,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2,000 daily. Christy is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email: atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993 on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Christy today and become rich  atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993

Email: atmmachine337@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +16234044993

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack And Take Money Directly From any ATM Machine Vault {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $3,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com

• Boomsers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to this, the ability to mark all messages as read would be nice. My messages always show as 99+, and deleting/reading them all one at a time with the slow message interface would take forever.

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would make it possible to delete all messages at once to allow for faster administration of your home page.

• skidmarquis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This console is the single worst in the history of gaming, we knew they were going down this gen due to the save system/ and external drive formatting alone (internal drive expandifier lol). But not one of mine thought it would happen so quickly. They r a full 5 years faster at getting down that hole than we had projected. It just kept getting worse and worse,.....and now it's more or less gone.
    Can u hear me down there?

• CraigTheGamer13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you download the xbox app on your computer, you can select all and delete all from there. Hope that helps. It sucks that that's not a built in feature to the console.

• KingT00T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. How is this not a option? I think almost every device (with the capacity and ability to relieve messages of some sort) has the option to delete all or multiple delete. I just upgraded from ps2 to an XboX1. I'm new to the game scene, but I know Xbox is nothing new. So how after all this time is this still a missing function? The developers, creators, and anyone else with a hand in making the system has done great work. I love the console. I just truly am puzzled over the inability to clear my inbox. Have to do 1 at a time. But the even more painful.part, you have to confirm the deletion. I downloaded SmartGlass in hopes of the ability to delete my messages quickly. But nope. 1 by 1. I'll be here till I'm old enough to get a AARP membership! Seriously tho, all jokes aside, please add this feature. Everyone's doing it. Cave to the peer pressure. OK, with that I am done. Thanks for the system I like. Which will go from 'like' to 'love' when we no longer fall on deaf ears and we can delete more then 1 convo. Pretty sure in the bible it says "Thou shall be able to delete thou's messages fasteth. Word of the Lord. Amen."

• Wing X Custom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of all the is Holy. Please add a group delete option like windows phones have for text message conversations. Or at least a "Delete all Messages" option for the message app.

• Shizloh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This forum has comments from 2014, here it is 2016 & not even an attempt to fix this simple issue has been addressed. Even with a major dashboard update in the mean time. Very sad to see such a profitable company care so little for their customers. I hear more and more about people changing to PlayStation and I understand why....just wish it didn't have to be this way.

• I Stay Trevy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How would you allow players to erase all Messages on the Xbox 360 but not the Xbox One, what a waist of server space. Wow.

• VAPOURIZER H2O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often find myself on DestinyLFG. Therefore, I am receiving and sending a large number of messages. When my inbox fills up, it becomes difficult to sort through everything.

• STAxB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have so many messages from people form when I want to do raids on Destiny and stuff like that. My inbox is always filled and I hate going in to my xbox or on my computer and deleting them one by one. It is a pain and I'm always sitting there for a long long time. I was on the 360 and you used to be able to just click x and it would delete messages.

• AIR IK BREATHES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I usually get on my xbox 360 to delete all of my messages because it's so much faster than on the xbox one. I wish this would happen soon!

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base