Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Manage Friends Using Groups

manage friends using groups.

Instead of just having followers / Friends / favourites we should be able to add custom groups/filters for friends.
So we could group friends based on games, location, family or clans.

for example, I have recently added a few people to play on Froza 5.

if i've not played on forza for a couple of weeks i will have forgotten why I've added these people. but if I could group them id always know what game I've added them for.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from AJ west, xDaNGLeSx x13x and others. Thanks, everyone!]

1,910 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Halder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ONEEYEDKILLAh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A clear option to turn this on, with it defaulted to off would be nice for obvious privacy reasons otherwise I like the idea.

• LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be a nice one, and very handy too, I would also like to see plenty of options as to how we group our friends, such as real life friends, friends of family members, work colleges, an option to set your favorite games, and sort your friends on this, and plenty of other filters as well.

• EmperorQI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add: In a club with thousands of people, I would like to see my friends and followers up at the top, so I can see them.

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Upcoming Club feature is good one, but this idea is still good because I can manage on my own way. I can categorize some of my friends as Forza players even if they don't join these kind of Clubs.

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am excited for the coming Groups function! Although 99% of my friends on Xbox are friends in real life, so it isn't too hard yet. :)

• Milgor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! This is a pretty common thing for most online social sites. I'm really surprised that it has not been implemented on XBOX yet.

• Ryalm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the friends limit so high, you almost need to have a way to group them. Being able to create a customized group list would be immensely helpful!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base