Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Appear offline to non-favorite friends

Sometimes it's nice to just play with certain friends (favorites) however sometimes other friends also want to play and will send invites to party & games. It would be nice to have an option to appear offline to those that aren't favorites as it's difficult to just remove them if you know them in real life.

2,629 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TryingTomcat815 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• pHrantiK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if they make it that favourites can see you online but nobody else. An online to favourites only mode, fed up of random people who have followed me inviting me whenever I get online but appearing offline makes inviting to party or game a pain

• LegacyDeer75516 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card. Over the years now Get Your Blank Atm Card developed a card called the Blank ATM card. An ATM card that can change your financial life within a few days. With the Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $5,000-$10,000 daily from any ATM all over the world depending on how fast and smart you are. And there is no risk of getting caught by any form of security, if you follow our instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the
    card has its own security making your transaction very safe while you are using the card. Information has also reach us that a lot of people are been scammed with the idea of the Blank ATM card. We plead with you to ignore any other hacker you find on this site only contact Get Your Blank Atm Card to get a real
    working Blank ATM card via
    Email address:
    (orderblank.atmcard@gmail.com)

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    $4,500----------------$350
    $7,800----------------$450
    $12,000 ------------- $750
    $20,000 ------------- $1,900
    $35,000 --------------$2,50
    $50,000 ------------- $3,40
    $100,000------------- $6,500
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    Email address:

Blank ATM Card.

• LegacyDeer75516 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card. Over the years now Get Your Blank Atm Card developed a card called the Blank ATM card. An ATM card that can change your financial life within a few days. With the Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $5,000-$10,000 daily from any ATM all over the world depending on how fast and smart you are. And there is no risk of getting caught by any form of security, if you follow our instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the
    card has its own security making your transaction very safe while you are using the card. Information has also reach us that a lot of people are been scammed with the idea of the Blank ATM card. We plead with you to ignore any other hacker you find on this site only contact Get Your Blank Atm Card to get a real
    working Blank ATM card via
    Email address:

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    $4,500----------------$350
    $7,800----------------$450
    $12,000 ------------- $750
    $20,000 ------------- $1,900
    $35,000 --------------$2,50
    $50,000 ------------- $3,40
    $100,000------------- $6,500
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    Email address:

Blank ATM Card.

• iMuz86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish this was an option - sometimes after a long day at work I don't feel up to playing games with certain people, this would be a wonderful addition.

• TimberWolfCLT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along these lines I also liked some of the comments below about getting spammed by invites the moment you turn on the Xbox.

I'd love to have more granularity in how I appear on/off line.

In addition it would be great to have an automatic response sent to friends that you need to be left alone for the moment but will join up later. Mail has an OOTO notification mechanism that is sort of like that.

jmho

• OO7HITMAN47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea I have a friend in real life and it be nice to appear offline because he gets irate

• SaschaAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you want an addition in the drop down for privacy settings for online status? right now it is Everybody/Friends/Block and you would like to have Everybody/Friends/Favorites/Block? ok I vote for that. not that I would ever use it.

• GoyetteQC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you just delete them if you don't want to play with them or just don't care about them anywhatsoever ? This doesn't sound logic to me.

• Mentos XLR8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate
  • DGH93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do like this idea, but it would have to work for both ways, even if both sides don't have each other marked as a favourite. Even a little icon or something to say that someone who is appearing offline is online would be fantastic, unless the person in particular doesn't want anyone to know, then in which case, they can change the settings so it doesn't pop up.

I know way too many people that appear offline and it bugs the living hell out of me, especially when I want to play something with them.

• BlondiebutGeeky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea as well, seems as soon as you log on your xbox is non stop for 5 mins of invites. Sometimes you just wanna lay low and play with your favs.

• Shadowgamer1656 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea since everyone has those friends that spam invite till u join even if u are playing w others and this would be a great way to prevent it.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base