Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Appear offline to non-favorite friends

Sometimes it's nice to just play with certain friends (favorites) however sometimes other friends also want to play and will send invites to party & games. It would be nice to have an option to appear offline to those that aren't favorites as it's difficult to just remove them if you know them in real life.

2,381 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TryingTomcat815 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • iMuz86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish this was an option - sometimes after a long day at work I don't feel up to playing games with certain people, this would be a wonderful addition.

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• TimberWolfCLT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Along these lines I also liked some of the comments below about getting spammed by invites the moment you turn on the Xbox.

I'd love to have more granularity in how I appear on/off line.

In addition it would be great to have an automatic response sent to friends that you need to be left alone for the moment but will join up later. Mail has an OOTO notification mechanism that is sort of like that.

jmho

• OO7HITMAN47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea I have a friend in real life and it be nice to appear offline because he gets irate

• SaschaAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you want an addition in the drop down for privacy settings for online status? right now it is Everybody/Friends/Block and you would like to have Everybody/Friends/Favorites/Block? ok I vote for that. not that I would ever use it.

• GoyetteQC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you just delete them if you don't want to play with them or just don't care about them anywhatsoever ? This doesn't sound logic to me.

• DGH93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do like this idea, but it would have to work for both ways, even if both sides don't have each other marked as a favourite. Even a little icon or something to say that someone who is appearing offline is online would be fantastic, unless the person in particular doesn't want anyone to know, then in which case, they can change the settings so it doesn't pop up.

I know way too many people that appear offline and it bugs the living hell out of me, especially when I want to play something with them.

• BlondiebutGeeky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea as well, seems as soon as you log on your xbox is non stop for 5 mins of invites. Sometimes you just wanna lay low and play with your favs.

• Shadowgamer1656 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea since everyone has those friends that spam invite till u join even if u are playing w others and this would be a great way to prevent it.

• Halo Of Auva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this idea, there a friends I play with regularly a lot - but I do get spam invite from others as well, I have set my profile to hide my status online for this matter, but it would be nice to have this option so that I can come online so it's easier for the people I regularly am online with to join matches quicker. Excellent suggestion A++

• SteampunkPagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a right good idea. If I am in a game with my clan and we are doing something since they are all Favorites it would be a great way for just them to find you when you are not in the mood for others. Way to think a bit outside the box.

• seamelonn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love the option to only appear online to favourite friends only and offline to everyone else

• AlexVan123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have seen a problem countless times where I want to play with my friends, but they may be in offline mode. This is restrictive, since, even though they've friended me, I can't see whether my friends are playing. I have to resort to other forms of communication to see if my friend is playing. Leave the option to be completely offline; but make it possible for me to show online to my friends and offline to my followers, since they may or may not spam me.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base