Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Add a Dislike Button to The Activity Feed

I think it would be really helpful with a dislike button for posts, Video Clips and Screenshots so we can voice our opinions without commenting because we voice our opinion and they end up blocking us and deleting our comment and i thought it would be helpful with a dislike button probably in shape of a broken heart or thumbs down

1,007 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Senpsycho 666Senpsycho 666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stand fully against this horrible idea. Facebook doesn't have one for the basic idea it'll spread hate so if u follow behind this stupid idea u need to rethink about yourself

• MaximumFalloutMaximumFallout commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just thought of this. Instead of there just being a dislike button, a poster has the option to remove it. However, if the post gets more than 100 likes, it should automatically be reactived and can't be shut off. This prevents trolls from disliking the stuff that few see, while letting more popular posts have more varied opinions

• KathicusKathicus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen. The screenshots I get are always girls who only play GTA V online and just screenshot themselves next to cars or boys acting like it's instagram...

• GoldFireAuraGoldFireAura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please people rather vote 4 Xbox Settings that allow us to set the trending, one guide, Advertisings off. its better than dislikes because its Mobbing. Please vote it the social peaceful way. no hate

• NITRO GLYCERIN1NITRO GLYCERIN1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Much needed and over due. A dislike if added to the OS of an Xbox should bring down the content from trending, example, 50 likes also 50 dislikes = back at 0 and off of trending, not just another dislike and the content stays in trending. Just a thought there.

Glad to see more and more people voting 4 this! Remember to promote this link (xbox.uservoice.com) and get people to vote 4 this! Share it wherever u feel like! (Especially GTA pics or stupid clips and boring and repetitive montages that r ez to pull off)

• PsychO Strik3rPsychO Strik3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heavily needed, seeing how if anyone says anything negative their voice can be shut out to make it look like all the poster gets is praise.

• AckisAckis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd rather have a button like "I don't want to see crap like this appear on my feed"

• GoldFireAuraGoldFireAura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a Dislike Button is great to give Feedback about the boring AAA lack luster games i had more fun and gameplay content hours of gameplay with old gen full content games, the overpriced AAA game Editions and Season passes give me no gameplay content worth the price at all the AAA industry today is like a Ratrace to melk the most money with the cheapest man hour, good looking games kill the gameplay lengh? GTA V and Witcher 3 show that it works the other publishers are just lazy cash grabs

• II VENOM II 96II VENOM II 96 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fix The Mute Option: When you that person they can still hear you....so make were they can't here you & you can't hear them like on the Xbox 360

"Oh! What's on my activity feed today!" (Looks at a GTA picture, a cutscene for a game that has been out for months, and a montage of someone rezing in Overwatch, and the only way to express any dislike is to comment) "Can someone Kill me please?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base