Find ideas for managing friends, messaging, and the Activity Feed

Mark whether a message has been viewed by its recipient

When we send someone a message, and they haven't read it yet, let us know by putting a RED mark on it. And when they do read it, let us know by putting a GREEN mark on it.

And I be sharing clips with friends, and I be wondering if they have seen it yet. Y'all can let us know by putting a RED mark if they haven't seen it; and putting a GREEN mark if they have seen it. I don't like sending them a message the next day, asking "Have you saw my video yet?" Y'all can let us know if they seen/read it or not.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "When we send a message to a player, let us know when they have read it."]

838 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

New Orleans day shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack And Take Money Directly From any ATM Machine Vault {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $3,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com

• J MA5TA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your request for confirmation of read message is wack . No disrespect. This is no different then people being able to add you to their friends list without your permission. It's intrusive and if you really just neeeeeed to know that someone is paying attention to you, it have issues. "Hey look at me!!!!" "Pay attention to me!!!" People like that make me sick ....And it does to alot of other people too. How about you start posting things that people would actually agree with. But good luck with that buddy. *In a Thundercats voice* Attention *** HOOOOOO!!!!!!

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• ForwardHeart842 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to share my testimony on how i got Help financially via Blank ATM card which have change my life today. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers. to cut the story short this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life have change from a street walker to my house, The card is been programmed for $5000 daily withdraw. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CAN penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. my life have really change and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD i want you to email donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com for help.

• DREAMvEATER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It be a very annoying and stupid if I'm grinding in eso for gold or watching netflix I don't want someone now spamming me. "Y u no anser"
    "Wat u doing??" Etc. Ig they added that feature I'd be sending a lot of "kk" or "stfu" which I'm not a fan of. I'll do it tho if I have too.

• VampSlayerLizzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perfect for those people who just NEED to know you have read a message in the middle of Walking Dead!!! "So yes I paused, Yes I read the message, guess when ill reply".... all that time its killing them and your still watching! Some Kids would fall out over that feature.

• FancyFoal804191 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is stupid. Your friends, believe it or not, may actually have lives outside of xbox and prioritize them above their xbox messages. If they see the video then great, but don't be "that guy" that spams videos and messages to everyone then asks if they saw it, especially right after (including the next day). If they didn't see it then obviously they're too busy, or they don't care.

I wouldn't even want this as an option to enable, for others or myself, it's very annoying. If someone wanted to reply, they would. If they don't, then obviously they won't. This will not change the outcome of it.

• oddballclassic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a good idea except theres people that will not like this feature at all due to privacy concerns but if this were an option on both sides receiving and not receiving it would be good. The only problem is do we really need a feature like this when if they truly wanted to respond they would just say so? or you could add thumbs up if you saw in the comments section!

• SPS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this were to be added, it would need to be an option for gamers rather than a mandatory implementation. Users would need to WANT to have others know when they read messages.

• MonkeyTron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"I don't like sending them a message the next day, asking "Have you saw my video yet?""

Then don't. Have you considered that you're annoying and bothering your friends?

• amk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a small blue check mark near each individual message is better than ugly green. And having a red mark would be pointless because if he/she didn't read it, then there'd be no mark period.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base