Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

Please Allow people to join more than 25 clubs.

Please allow people to join more than 25 clubs. I currently have 3 clubs that I made myself and 22 clubs that I belong too and there are still a handful more that I would really love to join. Please raise the figue to 35 to 40.

Thanks for your time!

64 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Righteous Nixon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft is trying to make their own social network with the feeds and the clubs, so why limit what you can do in them or how many you can access?

• WoundedInfantry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same mind as TripleTopper321, you should be able to join limitless clubs and not be forced to leave clubs just to join new ones. Having to leave wouldn't be so bad if your space was held to easily join back when you want to, but would still drag the system down as this does.

Why should there be a limit to how many clubs you can be a part of at once?
    Like I said wouldn't be as bad if you could just leave one and just join back without the need to get accepted again but this would still be nonsensical. At the very least if they are absolutely adamant about the limit the should at least let you favourite clubs so you can find them again later, and no limit on that please, ffs.

Having a limit of clubs you can be in is like having a limit of pages you can like, or groups you can be in on facebook complete ridiculousness.

How I feel about this is pretty much the same way I feel about how many friends you can add/can add you, although that's another topic I won't go into here.

And as TripleTopper321 says exactly EVERY game should have a club, and you should be able to "join every one of them you want" as TripleTopper321 writes.

Finally while I think joined clubs should be limitless, I would at least want a significant increase over nothing, at least do something for crying out loud.

Pleas do something and stop making 3rd party clients like Playfire necessary.

• Righteous Nixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While it would be nice to be able to join as many cubs as you want, I think that's a bit unrealistic as I just don't think MS would ever go for that. So I for one would be happy with a compromise. At least increase the number to like 35-40. That would be so much better than just 25.

• TripleTopper321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a single-game club for every title on the Xbox One, 360, 360 Indie games, and Original Xbox games, and JUST AS IMPORTANT, the ability to join every one of them you want. Your membership card holder is limited only by your bandwidtrh and hard drive, so you should join as many clubs as your network can handle. That way if you're a game gorumet, you'll get a ping any time a player wants to play a game you wouldn't wait in a regular waiting room for, and waiting for one game disqulaiies you from every other game at the same time, but you can look into multiple clubs at once, and you can see if ANYONE who signed up for that game is currently online, and you can page them for a game if you want to be proactive. By the way I posted this i the LFG board, but can find no way to see it unless you type my user name, "TripleTopper321" .

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base