Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

Custom club logos

Short and sweet: clubs should have the ability to have custom gamerpics uploaded for a more personalized feel.

I understand the potential liability of allowing any image to be used, but creating either a submission/approval process or user submitted reporting option will allow for a filter process to prevent obscene images. If you're a gaming clan, group of school friends, or rooster teeth members, personalizing the gamerpic to something besides standard user pics (halo/gears/etc) would be a nice addition.

494 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

OCD SMURF shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• OctavalCarrot19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $12,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal.

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    or whatsapp: +1 (347) 868-5587

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Software's worth $200 USD creates a card limit of $12,500 USD
    Software's worth $550 USD creates a card limit of $24,950 USD
    Software's worth $2,350 USD creates a card limit of $49,000 USD
    Software's worth $3,000 USD creates a card limit of $75,400 USD
    Software's worth $7,359 USD creates a card limit of $99,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

Order now: contact us via
    email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    dfhj

• OctavalCarrot19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get $12,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal.

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at

Software's worth $200 USD creates a card limit of $12,500 USD
    Software's worth $550 USD creates a card limit of $24,950 USD
    Software's worth $2,350 USD creates a card limit of $49,000 USD
    Software's worth $3,000 USD creates a card limit of $75,400 USD
    Software's worth $7,359 USD creates a card limit of $99,500 USD

Order now: contact us via
    email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com

• FreehandCurve70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I Got My Blank ATM Card And Became Weathy...

I'am Elizabeth Russ, me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Shawn Pablo ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on: fastatmhackers@gmail.com

• BlondeToast84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD

I want to testify about Mrs Christy blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Christy send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email her also and she sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 50,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $2,000 daily. Christy is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email: atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993 on how to get it. She will gives out the card to anybody email Christy today and become rich  atmmachine337@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +16234044993

Email: atmmachine337@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +16234044993

• AiryVolcano4592 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is JASON GREY and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called CARL . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions.. Four days later I received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 . This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $48000 without any stress of being caught. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate because it have been programmed with various tools and software. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you i don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (atmcardservice41@gmail.com) And I believe they will also Change your Life.

• CooingCorn89416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Michael i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Michael i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $6000 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. you can text him +19733045149 his email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). He can help you too.

• MatteDwarf71630 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

URGENT AFFORDABLE BLANK ATM CARD

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com I'm grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com..

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com I'm grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com.

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com I'm grateful to Mr Dickson because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• OBIJ3FF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use the Xbox Beta app on your PCs to upload custom avatars and backgrounds to your clubs.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base