Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

Custom Club Ranks

The ability to create custom Club Ranks to add more depth to each club. For example if you have a racing club, you can create ranks such as "Top Drivers", "New Drivers" or even "Upcoming Drivers". This would make club navigation simpler and cleaner.

393 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ChainedGraboid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MasterSaphirah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good idea but it could start separation between members by higher ranks only playing together etc. ive seen it too many times and the higher ranks do nothing to help newer players. sounds like drama and most people are on xbox to escape that. ranks have benefits if handled maturely. my 15 year old was in a club and those that were higher rank yelled and screamed all the time. solution...left club.

• KompriZe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom Club Ranks would significantly increase activity in clubs, as well as make management and identification much easier.

For example, bringing custom Club Ranks into my club would help me identify what members are able to do on my Minecraft map. Club Ranks also give an incentive to players participate in our map and contribute, thus generating more activity within the club and leading to further exposure.

Custom Club Ranks is an absolute necessity because it allows Clubs to become even more personalized and stand out amongst the millions of Clubs that already exist. Such a feature could revive the lack of interest and activity in some of the biggest Clubs and help smaller Clubs grow.

• Sir Papi Puppy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely something I hope to see in the future, having different ranks with different privileges
    rather than just admins is a great idea. It would also see a boost in activity within clubs.

• LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could see this being used a lot, and for lots of different purposes, such as different tiers for the more creative members of the club, or the more knowledgeable members, etc.

• PGN WhiteKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also having different ranks would help make clan management much easier IMO, although I'd say anything over 10+ ranks then could have an additional fee associated for additional management with a group of that size.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base