Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

Pin a post in the club feed.

As an admin of a club, the ability to pin something, that either I've posted, or the owner has posted, would be a very convenient feature, so that when welcoming members, the first thing they see is a nice welcome mat type post, and when more members join, they wont have to scroll down 20 or 30 posts to see it.

If this isn't possible, then perhaps members could get a notification when other members have posted in the Club chat tab.

Also, direct mentions don't seem to send any notification to the targeted person.

223 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Zero Black 1988 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FreehandCurve70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I Got My Blank ATM Card And Became Weathy...

I'am Elizabeth Russ, me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Shawn Pablo ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on: fastatmhackers@gmail.com

• xxPROBIExx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wierd you use yet another account for this. Your *** 1000 score on backup account named vasectomy or whatever is appropriate. They have all accounts linked on Xbox 1. Helps to ban em all. Enforcement has a thing they probably send ya when people vote if your representation of an official is misleading
    f

• xxPROBIExx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your all idiots who dont " OWN " ***. You can do almost everything you said. Hell I commonly link in my posts. Xbox even does 3x a week! Youre 100k club can get alerts via feed. They just dont care about a *** gamer with a sketchy account gamerscore 1000. Oh, its not your main I bet.... lol. You lie by saying Official Xbox Community... Wonder why the clicked notifications off??? Your a small piece of *** that wanted a club but no one adds wierdos that post things like Have a Jolly ol' day gaming... They stfu until a match then say Good Hunting. Poser. Your not in a squad of elites. Your a towel boy. G2G

• Snickerdoodle2U commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am admin of The Xbox Community, we have over 100K people in this club from all over. It would be so lovely to be able to pin something to the top or even have a box at the top of the page to here you can type something in it everyday if you choose. A quote, or something important about an upcoming game, and event or something. In this club the members get very upset if the feed is locked down for 10 minutes just so they post something random or spam.

• Cosmic Guru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I'm finding it tricky to know how to get the best out of chat at the moment. Also the functionality of club chat seems very different on the console, the app and the website.

It would be good to be able to pin posts and/or to have inset replies to specific posts e.g on a new game release.

• LiLNinjaHamster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great to have!

The owner and admins to be able to pin one, two or three posts. Example:

Pinned post 1: "Please adhere to these rules..."
    Pinned post 2: "Welcome to all the new members, please introduce yourself"
    Pinned post 3: "Topic/question of the week is up so go over to the Chat tab and lets discuss"

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base