Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

Club Showcase

A showcase for clubs would be nice to highlight creative original content or captured media from club members.

Members can post really valuable or entertaining clips, achievements or screen shots that just end up buries in the feed within a few hours to a day.

A showcase feed or gallery that leaders and mods could share posts to would go miles in preserving high value submissions and giving contributing members more recognition

270 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AcidicVision shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PledgedHat16552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

Good day, I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

• Blunt RS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was just about to make a post for excalty the same thing till I seen your awesome idea, also would be good to highlight current & upcomeing events.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base