Clubs and LFG

Here you can find ideas and requests regarding how Xbox handles Clubs and LFG. This forum is for any features or requests regarding how Clubs behave, using and interacting with Clubs, and using LFG to find players.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Clubs & LFG forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for Clubs and LFG

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Show clan members online without being friends

Please allow me to see if clan members are online rather than having to add them as friends. This is very obvious with Halo 5 and spartan companies.

248 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pin a club to your home

Pinning a club to your home would make it much easier to access the club you want to open or go to. I don't know how many people agree with me, but I think having to go to community and click and scroll to get to the club you want is a little bit annoying.
    If it was able to be pinned to home, it would be great to have it go where other pinned apps (like Netflix or YouTube) go.

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer more than 1 admin level for clubs, with permissions!

Owners of large clubs will greatly benefit from being able to assign individual admins to multiple levels of 'change access' to club features, in line with their role and seniority.

For example, JUNIOR ADMIN, SENIOR ADMIN and PARTNER ADMIN roles would all be extremely helpful for OWNERS to run their clubs.

Partner admins would be especially useful, in the event owners lost ownership of their clubs for any account-related reason out of their direct control.

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Allow people to join more than 25 clubs.

Please allow people to join more than 25 clubs. I currently have 3 clubs that I made myself and 22 clubs that I belong too and there are still a handful more that I would really love to join. Please raise the figue to 35 to 40.

Thanks for your time!

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Backgrounds Expanded

Clubs really need more options for backgrounds. Right now we can only use our screenshots/achievements. Let any screenshot able to be shared also be able to be used by anyone as a club background.

That will create a whole new community of people capturing beautiful screenshots and sharing them for others to use.

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add the date of the invite to the details of the group invite

I would like to know when the invites were sent so I can tell which was the most recent.
    You can add it just under the person's name who sent the invite

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Search clubs by their descriptions; not by just club names!

Currently 'Club Search' only matches words from within club names, which means thousands of clubs are never found based on their purpose. Please fix this, so it matches words from within club descriptions too (located on the "info" page of each club).

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add fields for our affiliate clubs on 'club info' pages.

Offer us more fields for meaningful information on "'Club Info' pages, including 'Affiliate Clubs' for members to consider.

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offer an optional 'private club feed' for admins and owners!

There is currently easy way for club owners to announce internal club updates or co-ordinate with their admins. To resolve, please offer us an optional 'private - or secret - club feed' for admins and owners to post updates, like and comment on. Thanks!

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add fields for club specific rules on 'club info' pages.

Offer us more fields for meaningful info on "'Club Info' pages, including 'Club Rules' and\or 'Definitions of SPAM' for members to consider.

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Offer free letter capitalisation changes in Club Names

Club owners can't capitalise or de-capitalise letters within club names, without being forced to change club names completely, then change them back again to versions they want. Please offer this basic flexibility.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. POST VIDEO CLIPS TO SCREENSHOT CLUBS.

VIDEO CLIPS AND SCREENSHOTS

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tag Club Names & Gamertags in source posts to help promote original content.

Please tag and make visible 'club names' and 'gamertags' on source posts so original content made by clubs or people (e.g. news, screenshots, clips etc) promotes them, when shared by out to other people, or clubs.

20 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clubs/Arenas Searchable by Cortana

Clubs/Arenas should ultimately be searchable by Cortana

We should have a Hey Cortana, Search for 'Whatever we're looking for' in Clubs command. e.g. Hey Cortana, search for Transformers in Clubs...
    Cortana responds Sure, I'll look up clubs related to Transformers, or Here is a list of clubs I found that are based on The Transformers, choose the ones you'd like to join!

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Clubs and LFG

Feedback and Knowledge Base