Parties & Multiplayer

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how parties work and other multiplayer activities

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Parties & Multiplayer forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing friends, parties, messaging, and other social experiences

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a three-way private chat on Xbox One

Bring back private chat or have it expand to 4 players allowing them to join the cha because i think everyone hates playing C.O.D Ghosts and mid talking getting stopped my game loading screen.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Only Party Leader should have control over who gets invited to party

I want there to be an update that allows only the party leader to invite people to the party when in invite only party. I don't like that your friends can invite their friends to your party

112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Skype powered party chat

If you have the best voice software in the world in skype, why bother with an often dysfunctional obviously inferior party chat system? Me and my friends fuss with the party chat for a few minutes before just forgoeing it and using the skype app to communicate in game. It is easier not to mention it works better and sounds better. Just have skype power your party chat. Your user experience will skyrocket on day one.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. bring the parties area back ( why was it removed in the first place ? )

when the xbox one launched there was an area in the friends app where you can see all the parties that your friends are in right now and join right away to any of those but now the area got removed and you have to go to each friends profile individually and check if he is in a party or not ,, screen shot of the area : http://imgur.com/m5Zy0rQ ,,
    how about this making a comeback !

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accept invite (game/party) and keep focus in game window and not the snap window

When you accept a game or party invite on xbox one, at the moment it switches your focus to the party window when it snaps up. This means if your mid game/match and you get an invite to a party if you don't have the option to pause, as the game is online, you need to find a safe place to accept the invite, then quickly switch back from the party window (that can take its time to load) back to the game window.

If you could accept the invite without switching this would mean that you could instantly accept…

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Party number next to the Party Chat icon on the Xbox One Guide

Add a small number added to the Party Chat icon in the Xbox One Guide to indicate the amount of people in your party similar to the number indicating the amount of friends that are currently online in the Xbox One guide.

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Parties & Multiplayer

Feedback and Knowledge Base