Parties & Multiplayer

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how parties work and other multiplayer activities

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Parties & Multiplayer forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing friends, parties, messaging, and other social experiences

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Age Matchmaking

I'm tired of being matched up with 8 - 13 yr olds on a M rated game, is there a way to enforce Esrb by ones birthday on consoles?

801 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

45 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate players and multiplayer into "Adult" and "Children" based on an age verification system

I am tired of hearing annoying children, and little kids that almost constantly make my multiplayer experience far less enjoyable on Xbox Live. These children/and little kids, mostly children age 10-15 years old: scream loudly into their microphone, yell when killed in-game, make very annoying sounds, and from time to time may even quit right in the middle of an ongoing game.

I do not understand the lack of maturity in some of these children, and always find myself asking myself why these little kids lack both maturity, and respect for other players.

My idea is simple Microsoft needs to…

504 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable the ability to spam people with game invites.

I have friends that like to spam me with multiple invites to a game when I'm playing something they're not. It's getting to the point where my notification panel is showing over 100 notifications at a time. People that I encounter in game lobbies that try to troll are also doing this, making it very annoying when I'm trying to play a game and the notifications pop up on my screen every few seconds.

293 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A mute option for under 18+

it would be awsome if there was a option to auotmatically mute any one under 18 because it gets anoying have to pause what im doing just to mute some kids screaming down the mic

242 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back preferred or avoid players

We should be able to select from the recent players list, like on Xbox 360, to select them as preferred or avoid players to make matchmaking easier like it was on Xbox 360. There are a lot of times where me or my friends, I'm sure this happens to a lot of other player, are matched with players who don't play the game the right way and/or leave early.

206 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Voice Changer or Effects for Chat

Add the option to change your voice in any kind.

198 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Skip Update & Stay "ONLINE" (Forever)

It's time to Update...

1. Start Update
    2. Skip & Stay Online
    3. Skip & Stay Online
    4. Skip & Stay Online
    5. Turn off Xbox

169 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Preference Matchmaking

Have it so everyone can set their preference to things like chatty players, or quiet players Having a preference for rowdy or polite players would be a good one too.

Really want to flex your muscle showing you have the best matchmaking? This is how you do it. pair people up with the kind of people they want to be around in game. Please support this idea!

128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a three-way private chat on Xbox One

Bring back private chat or have it expand to 4 players allowing them to join the cha because i think everyone hates playing C.O.D Ghosts and mid talking getting stopped my game loading screen.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Parties & Multiplayer

Feedback and Knowledge Base