Parties & Multiplayer

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how parties work and other multiplayer activities

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Parties & Multiplayer forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing friends, parties, messaging, and other social experiences

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. JOIN ALERTS! Have the option to be notified when a player's game becomes joinable

I hate having to constantly check my friends list, opening their gamer card, and then seeing if they are joinable. A great alternative to this would to implement join alerts! Basically when you open a gamer card of a player or friend, you can set it to alert you the next time that player is in a joinable game. Maybe even make it to where you can set a certain amount of times (e.g. Alert me when *blank* becomes joinable for the next *blank* games), or even set it to where it will still alert you even if that player…

1,174 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why do we have wait five minutes to see our Recent Players?

When I finish playing quick games with gamers that's not on my Friend's List sometimes I want to send the a message. But it'll take them 5 minutes to show up on our Recent Player list. Can y'all make their Gamertags show up right away, like on the 360?

798 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Party number next to the Party Chat icon on the Xbox One Guide

Add a small number added to the Party Chat icon in the Xbox One Guide to indicate the amount of people in your party similar to the number indicating the amount of friends that are currently online in the Xbox One guide.

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Parties & Multiplayer

Feedback and Knowledge Base