Find ideas for managing friends, parties, messaging, and other social experiences

Be able to record Xbox Live party conversations

my friends and I have hilarious party conversations and i know im not the only one who would enjoy a feature to be able to record an xbox live party conversation, and be able to possibly add it to a video later in upload studio, that way the viewer can also understand more vividly what is going on!

3,773 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SupremeBiskit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• S1lentSacrifice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve wanted this same thing! There are some truely great moments I’ve have recorded that just aren’t the same without the party chat

• DiciestSun YT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's try to get 5000 votes on it. Please share this idea and vote for it any support is greatly needed.

• choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried to do this too. You can using Elgato. But overall it would be a cool feature to have, because me and my friends are ridiculous sometimes and it would be fun to be able to post some gaming nights .

• Dubitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only feature that I feel the Xbox is missing. It really makes our Clips more memorable when we get to hear the reactions of everyone as well as just seeing what happened. The Xbox App allows us to record our mic along with a clip, so why can't we be able to record the Party's conversations along with Clips on Xbox?
    Not to mention PlayStation already has this feature so it's not unheard of. PLEASE put this in a dashboard update! We beg of you!

• TheCMHammond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with SighlessKombat; an opt-in/out-out feature would make this complete. You could even have the option to change this in the party menu.

• o0 MARWAN 0o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

at least record party with the "record that" feature along with the gameclip
    result would be = game clip + party chat

• VISUAL Mazzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would definitely be a most welcome feature and since twitch now has the feature, there's no reason not to go the extra mile. Just have it the same as twitch does it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base