Find ideas for managing friends, parties, messaging, and other social experiences

List Joinable Parties when launching the Party App

I sign on and want to know if I have friends in a party and, if so, want to join them. It would be great if the party app listed available parties to join in addition to the "Start Party" option.

523 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TheWickedBad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PsychoticCpu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to post this idea but was pleasantly surprised that someone had already thought of it.

So yeah, right under "Start party" show a list of available parties my friends are already in

• Brin Zalazar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the new NXOE guide, and not in a party, it would be great if the party menu would show any open and join-able parties of those on your friends list.

For example, if a party was "invite only" it would not show up on this list, however, it if was "open" and the party leader is a friend, it would show up that "Brin's" party is joinable (8/12) people in the party, etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

• Human 1nstinct commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets say you open up your Party App and your at the screen where it says "Create a Party". I think by adding underneath the "Create a Party" a "Join a Party" option should be added. Instead of going through your friends list to see all the partys and what not or to see if your friend is even in a party with people, I.E if you have a Destiny raiding party you always group with, you should be able to click "Join a Party" in the Party App itself and a list of all the parties available for you to join that are from your friends list are shown in a dropdown type list for you to join right away if you wanted to.

• IXIBlackBirdIXI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The first thing majority of people do is probably check there friends list. Reason why there should be a way to either organize, or check which friends have available slots if you want to jump in. Sure people sometimes just wait and are reserving slots (perhaps that option too). This way you could have them someplace on home screen at bottom maybe, and check which friends are searching to rally up. This would be much easier than sending invites to each individual, or messaging a broad range of friends. Of course with this feature added, people would have to be cautious about spamming the use of it.

-One option is create an app to display these friends who have open slots

-Another is just create a tab on your GT profile or friends app, to send out a notification to all friends you are searching to rally up on this particular game

-Very important option would be to keep an organized by recent rally up notifications across the home screen someplace. (You could change these settings yourself).

• EnglishSavior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great idea, especially for those players that have a lot of friends - if you've only got a couple friends on your list though, you're able to just click on their name and it'll open some details for them - and you can see there if they are in a party.

But yes, this feature would be a great addition. :)

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base