Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how you appear on Xbox, your achievements, and how you interact with game hubs.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bring Back Statuses Like Away and Busy for Xbox Live Activity

I liked being able to put my status to Away or Busy on the Xbox 360... If I needed to do something in real life, I could put my status to Away or Busy...

But with the way the Xbox One is at the moment, I can only put my status to online or appearing offline*...

*(Skype for Xbox One also only online or appearing offline, it should also get Away and Busy status settings)

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by DoubleDRAGON666. Thanks everyone!]

5,534 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

97 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Accelsion+ and others. Thanks everyone!]

3,808 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

218 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Achievements as Gamerpics

There should be an option to use any unlocked achievement as your profile's gamer pic. This would be a great way to show off one of your toughest accomplishments, or at the very least, give players better customization options for their profile. Personally, I know I've unlocked many achievements that came with a pretty cool image, along with a good amount that I wish I could rub in my friends' faces whenever they looked at my bio.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Dannmann188. Thanks everyone!]

2,662 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to submit positive player feedback

I really dislike the fact we can only report players for bad behaivor on Xbox One. On 360, there's an option to submit positive feedback on a person. I always enjoy racing on Forza with good people who aren't trying to wreck people and be stupid. I wouldn't mind submitting positive feedback on people like this. If there's an option to report someone for bad behaivor, there should as well be an option for positive behaivor! I know this idea has already posted but I wanted to get mine across, because I think this should also be able to be…

2,582 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Badges

Add badges like beta tester, ambassador, etc... Very much like Major Nelson has.

For Xbox.com and Gamercards

2,066 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. To be able to make an offline profile like the xbox 360 on xbox one.

It's complicated to have to make a new email an create a new xbox live gamertag just to have other friends and family to play offline with you. It would be so much easier and better if it had the option to make it like the xbox 360 and to have the option to make an easy offline/local profile like you can with the xbox 360.

1,687 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

238 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use Kinect Camera To Take A Picture For Gamerpic

We had this feature on xbox 360 now we have a1080p camera i think it would be cool to take ya own gamer pic and if you get flagged for any inappropiate picture suspend account as microsoft sees fit and ban account from ever adding a picture of any kind through kinect.. or some tyoe of punishment

1,438 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display the flag of the player's country on the Gamercard

We should have a small picture showing the flag of the country on the gamercard, it's nothing huge but it would be a really cool addition.

1,290 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the Total Hours Played to the Gamercard

Display the numer of hours in our profile.

936 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add options for reporting players

When I report a player, I should be given the option to explain the reason for reporting the player since it may violate Xbox live policies and code of conduct. For example, I was booted offline by another player and he even said he was going to do it. When the enforcement team looks into the player that has been reported there's no way they will know what actually occurred. We need to be given the option to report a player under "other" and then it should ask for an explanation of why I'm reporting a player. This would make…

825 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remove age restriction on uploading custom gamer pictures

Recently Microsoft introduced the ability to upload custom gamer pictures if you own the Xbox Windows 10 Beta app. When I tried to use the app and upload a custom gamer picture it said I have to be 18 or older. Please vote to remove the age restriction on this. We should be able to upload our own gamer pictures without having an age restriction.

820 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

134 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show the player's language on their profile

Sorry for my English!

Add in the user profile the chance to see the language in which the xbox is set.
    In this way, by the profile of another user, would be possible to understand the spoken language and consider whether to request friendship or not.

689 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show Total Overall Time Played On Your Account

Right now you can see how many days you have played per game. It would be fun to see your total game time on your account for all the owned games together.

557 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 556 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom Gamer Pic Emblem Editor For Our Profiles

Let us have the ability to craft our own player emblems. Understandably, obscene images could be crafted. It would be great for artists to create their own works, and even allow others to use them as well. You could allow for a setting that made images hidden to parental locked accounts, meaning children won't have a chance to see "bad things". You could also add a community vote/report system. High votes get it up high and reports send it to people to determine if its obscene. This would not hurt sales of gamer pics as you could still release awesome…

432 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Feature request: Profile Theme Music

Taking Xbox user profiles to another level... Here we'd allow the user to add music (a single track) to their profile to act as their Xbox Live GamerTag Theme song.

This could employ Xbox music to achieve this, becoming a great Xbox Music tie-in opportunity!

Theme music in a profile... just think of it ;-)

378 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox One Profile Badges

It would be awesome to implement cool & unique badges for certain milestones and events (Ex: Like the badges Xbox team members have displayed in their profiles) Swinging by the Xbox booth at E3? Redeem a code for a special badge. Hit 100k gamerscore? Get a fancy badge and join the elite club....the badge system is such a cool idea, it shouldnt be limited to the Xbox team

340 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have A Way For Xbox Live Members Under the age of 18 Upload a custom Gamerpic (XBOX ONE)

I understand the reason why you would make a restriction like this, but I have a really cool graphic that I made myself that I want to use as my gamer picture so others can see it. You could make a verification process where the parent account of a child has to review the gamer pic he wants to change it to. Just an idea for people like me who can't wait years to express themselves using a custom gamerpic

319 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Profile Xp and Badges

Have the ability to level up your account by getting
    •Achievments
    •Purchasing Games
    •Getting badges for games

NOTE: This would be like steam and how their xp system works

290 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. appear offline sign-in option.

Singing in before you can appear offline defeats the purpose of trying to go incognito.

287 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Feedback and Knowledge Base