Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Display the flag of the player's country on the Gamercard

We should have a small picture showing the flag of the country on the gamercard, it's nothing huge but it would be a really cool addition.

1,291 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Purple DinDono shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shibolleth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be nice, having an icon demonstrating where the player in question is from in the world. There could also be national rankings and such, to go along with the player country designation. For the sake of having the system work, however, I do not believe it should be optional. Players should be allowed to change their country at certain times, however, as many players move between countries, especially in the European Union and the military

• WolfxGirlxSammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool if people could see your flag instead of the country. Both is cool aswell. Or either choose what you want ;)

• Purple DinDono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@DA NECKBRE4KER : My idea would be a free choice from users to display the country and flag attached to it they want without affecting the console region, currency used on the store or language whatsoever. Basically if you want to display you live in Russia even though you've never set foot there, you could definitely do that while your console could remain in English or any another language.

• DA NECKBRE4KER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No because just how MS forces me to have the console in german if i have the region set to swiss (where i live), they would force me to set my region to portugal (where im from) to have my countries flag and i dont want A: talk portuguese to my kinect and B: not beeing able to have the US Store.

• Purple DinDono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Kryo0s I've seen an idea posted which has around 500 upvotes in the same category and suggests that we could see what languages a player can speak on their profile. This idea is great as well !

• Kryo0s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To my mind it's not a detail to be able to see the nationality of other players. Because connexion is a big deal on PvP so with this add you could better understand why there is lag etc, plus when you want to speak with someone, you clearly have no idea what language to use

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base