Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Game Hub should show how many players are currently playing that game

This way you can check a game's population before you buy it or just to satisfy your curiosity.

1,461 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bLiNdSnIpErZ20 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TheCMHammond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would provide very useful information. It could show how many people own the game and how many people are currently playing.

Maybe even be able to set yourself as visible on games, so people could choose to invite you on games which nobody really plays multi-player anymore (I know this has been a problem for me before).

• LegoNinja187 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be good to see how many people have purchased the game, and like others have said, how many are still playing it.

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A player counter/range would be great!
    It happened to me and Medal of Honor Warfighter where nobody plays the multiplayer anymore, (Although the Campaign was good enough to offset it).

• New Orleans day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could vote 10 times; because I was just about to say the same thing...Let us know how many people are playing each game, and if the leave is High, Above Average, Average, Below Average, or Low. Because sometimes the computer can't find players.

• I Ark Royal I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I enjoyed playing Evolve over the weekend, noticed steam had a sale on for £12 for the game, but it's population was dead (found out thanks to steam stats) thought I'd get it on xbox and pay the extra £30 but as I can't see if it's still popular I guess I'll give this one a miss.

• vL Bradley0130 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I'm playing some games I want to know how many people are playing it now.
    Add ....
    - Where it show how many people are play a game now

• Phase II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Small and easy update to get Xbox's still new created game hubs feature more traction. Add this

• Zetenge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But should also show a graph from the the population over the last 24h to give a better impression.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base