Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

5,416 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mohsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

172 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • coast ta coastN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather then just a (3) i would rather see this presented nice and clean for example 3 / 1000 this would further help with an idea of how many game they play. if you want somthing special add in our true achivment score under with a TA beside once we link our accounts and have the app

• Silver Mitsuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the idea of giving so much weight to 1000G, this would discourage people who don't like playing online from buying games with multiplayer achievements just because they can't 100% them; instead I would like to see an indicator saying that I have completed the story mode of X games, or that I earned (let's say) 80% of all the achievements of a game Y, or that I 100% a game Z, but not his DLCs...

• Tezenith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I reckon this should be implemented via a badge like system on your profile called 100% Club. This would be similar to the badges that Phil Spencer and Major Nelson have on their accounts. As the original poster has said the number on the badge should increase as time goes on and more games are completed 100%. Would also be nice if the colour changed as milestones were reached such as 100% on 10, 25, 50, 100 games etc..

• SpiralOut46and2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea! As PlayStation users have a way to see how many games their friends have completed through their Platinum trophy system, this would be a great way to see your completions (or your friends).

I also agree with Mr Dak that all completions should count towards this, including XBLA games that have 200/200 or 400/400, etc.

• DarkxMaterials commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DLC should count just like on xbox.com. Just because you don't have achievements in it doesn't mean the DLC doesn't exist.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base