Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

5,416 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mohsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

172 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • L0cked n L04ded commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love getting 100% of the achievements in my games but it baffles me that we can no longer see this. Having the number of completions in the gamertag is an awesome idea but even just having a section of my profile where I can view all of the games I got 100% of my achievements for would be awesome. Basically any way that we can show off our accomplishments :)

• romeoteknik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be some sort of metric for "Completed titles" like Steam has or a platinum trophy or something similar for Xbox titles. How about a green bold "X" in the achievements view for all completed titles?

• Iomar Filiph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like PlayStation trophies havê the platinum trophy for a game 100% complete. Xbox live could have a badge in the gamercard for each game 100% complete

• MrGiggleButts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should get a badge(designed for each game) every time you earn all original achievements and get 1000 Gs.

• LeoNola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add this! I buy some game on PS4 due to the platinum trophy, would prefer to be playing these games on X1, but there is no incentive for going 100%. Some would say achievements are pointless, I absolutely love them, and like to hunt. Some are so hard to get. This sounds so simple to add. I can see it from the business side,...... Kinda forces gamers to buy dlc to keep there 100% up on that game. But I'm telling you here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I have purchased over 10+ games on ps4 due to the 100% completion status reward (platinum trophy). Please add something, anything. And yes I'm begging here!

• JB gotsome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had the idea after my previous comment but if there was like a circle of stars with a number in the middle could be the system to denote how many games someone has completed.

This could work as described right here or maybe a slight variation.
    The number in the middle would denote how many times the circle of say 10 stars has been fully filled and then the stars are for each game adding up to the number in the middle. Hard to explain properly but heres a better example.
    Say you completed 23 games (even i havent)
    You would have the number 2 in the middle of the circle of stars and have 3 stars filled in the circle currently.

This way people whove only completed a few games could just have a circle of stars but no number (we dont wanna see a zero they can be demeaning) and those whove completed many games would have a number and stars kinda like a prestige in some games.

• JB gotsome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont agree with some of the comments suggesting we do a leveling system like the competition but making it slightly different. After all we already have an achievement system that is differentiable from the competition as is. Just keeping it simple with the number system we have now and maybe a small thing off to the side for how many completed games would be nice and add to the system without copying the competition.

• III RuK III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since FEB update (18/2/16) I've been unable to access 'MY ACHIEVEMENTS'

There is no viewable log of any progress / games played...

It says - play games and earn achievements--they will show up here.

Can't compare with friends or see the new updated leaderboards..

Anyone else been having this problem??

Also on my 360 it says "games played 0/0, achievements unlocked 0/0"

• JosXOMassEffect commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we use a leveling system for the achievements then I strongly suggest that because the competition already use the Level system, we better use a Rank system. Rank I, Rank II, Rank V, Rank X... etc. that way it will be original and distinctive for Xbox. Let's do it using Roman numbers and it will be even more great! Thanks. Jos Lewis.

• JosXOMassEffect commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better than a number a Star. One Star for every completed game or a system of Ranks. Rank 1, Rank 2, Rank 3, etc. also as we know the competition have trophies of different materials bronze, gold, etc. let's make some kind of distinction that way for the achievements depending on the amount of gamerscore they will give you, maybe using words for the distinction, achievements that are easy to unlock and up to 20G let's call them Alpha, those from 25G to 50G Mega, and those over 50G Ultra Achievements respectively. Come on we need to improve and innovate our Achievements system!!! Thank you a lot. Jos.

• Faagner Gamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the achievements of Xbox and whenever they like a game try to complete all of them , I know I turned but wanted it to stay registered with my gamerscore .
    My idea is that the number of completed games appear next to gamerscore .
    for example:
    36580 G - 26 ?
    ? - Some symbol , as a trophy or medal.

--------Português----------

Merito por completar todas as conquistas de um jogo.

Eu adoro as conquistas do xbox e sempre que gosto de um jogo tento completar todas elas, eu sei que completei mas queria que isso ficasse registrado junto ao meu gamerscore.
    Minha ideia é que o numero de jogos completados aparecesse junto ao gamerscore.
    por exemplo:
    36580 G - 26 ?
    ?- Algum simbolo, como um trofeu ou medalha.

• Ben0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So much this. Some indicator that indicates completion, and doesn't skew cheevo stats once DLC drops.

• Lathye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously guys?!?! I have been a long time xbox fan, I have been waiting to play skyrim forever, I love the game, when BC came out I went and bought a new copy just cause now it's sitting on my shelf collecting dust just waitin, hell I almost got a Ps4 on black Friday and was going to trade my xbox in the only reason I did not was for BC and I have been nothing but dissapointed I haven't even touched other BC games cuz I been so eager about skyrim. 2nd most voted on the list aND I get crab like banjo kazooie?!?!? What am I like 5????? Idk xbox your losing alot of customers to Ps4 and for good reasons. Regardless if legendary edition is a multi disc game more reason to work for the money.
    Sincerely, Lathye
    Gamertag^^

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base