Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

5,546 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mohsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • nyanbeast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Agree it would be also cool if you get 1000 gamersore if you get the art when you start a game

• C cRaZy D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe some kind of indicator that shows how many games you completed would be cool. An indicator like the XBL tenure.

• MightyMax1987 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah this would be cool. Something like in SMITE where on your profile you can select your top 5 badges to be displayed would be cool as well!

• DANxXBOXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suppport this. MS needs to evolve the achievement system and add more things to its interface

• Internet Expert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The rewards program is already doing badges based on your achievement score. However, you'll have to make tens of thousands of points for different level badges.

Rev up those achievement walkthroughs and get busy!

• HyruleBalverine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While this seems like a good idea at face value, the profile would get way too crowded as this increased. There are a lot of people with hundreds of game completions.

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A badge for achievements will be handed by the rewards program soon. Let's hope it's as cool as it looks

• IIx DEZ xII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So like Platinum trophies on Playstation? it is a good idea, only games i have completed is Skyrim and Lego Star Wars haha

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes a dedicated player to achieve this level and they should be recognized as much a possible.

• Scrtch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe a list of completions. My badges would fill up my profile cause I've beenjoyed playing aND chasing achievements for so long.

• RETROJAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also I have only 100% 2 games . . . Oblivion and assassins creed 2 . . . Only because I loved them games and wanted to do it all

• RETROJAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brilliant . . . It's like leveling up AND making games replayable because you would WANT that number higher

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base