Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

A unique notification when you reach 100% Achievement completion in a game

When you reach 100% achievement completion in a game, what if a unique message popped up along the lines of "Congratulations, you've completed (title)!" Just a nice notification to let you know you've finished it completely.

3,471 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SmarmySmurf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Rarity achievement notification sound is great. I hope these kind of special notification would come. And also activity feed to show my friends what I have done.

• PhillipWendell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Would be cool if after the last achievement popped that you got another saying "Game Completed!" Makes the victory sweeter.

• sa5qua7ch01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

maybe some thing like a gold trophy pops up with the message congradulation you compleated (title)

• M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completing a game should make you feel a sense of fulfillment and this idea is the best so far!

• AKAthatoneguy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make something like this happen, MS! The completed games section on the 360 was a start, but these completions should be showcased on each person's profile, appear on activity feeds, etc. for friends to see. Completing a game is a great accomplishment and should be recognized. With the way the achievement system has been supported and promoted by MS over the years, I'm really surprised that completed games continue to be an afterthought. We can even share our favorite individual achievements on our profiles now - what about completed games?

• ERRICOS4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. I've never thought of this. What a great idea though. I love playing towards 100% completion so it would be great to actually get something for it.

• III RuK III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since FEB update (18/2/16) I've been unable to access 'MY ACHIEVEMENTS'

There is no viewable log of any progress / games played...

It says - play games and earn achievements--they will show up here.

Can't compare with friends or see the new updated leaderboards..

Anyone else been having this problem??

Also on my 360 it says "games played 0/0, achievements unlocked 0/0"

• Zoolander VLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes something like "split (divide?)" the achievements of The original game and The dlcs like playstation, its annoying unlock all The achievements and dont have anything like

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base