Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Option to submit positive player feedback

I really dislike the fact we can only report players for bad behaivor on Xbox One. On 360, there's an option to submit positive feedback on a person. I always enjoy racing on Forza with good people who aren't trying to wreck people and be stupid. I wouldn't mind submitting positive feedback on people like this. If there's an option to report someone for bad behaivor, there should as well be an option for positive behaivor! I know this idea has already posted but I wanted to get mine across, because I think this should also be able to be done through the smartglass app!

2,584 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bobaaganoosh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shibolleth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Players should be allowed to submit positive feedback for each other as in the Xbox ecosystem, there are many bad players, who can be rated badly. But what about the good players, who nourish the ecosystem and help fight the toxicity of Xbox Live? The reported player and their friends could easily leave negative feedback on the good player, bringing down their reputation and overall user experience. Should they not be known for their good deeds, or only marked by the false ratings given to them? These questions could be answered by a single, simple solution. That solution is allowing both positive and negative feedback, in addition to rewarding approved reports on other players by increasing reputation.

• bowski477 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss this. It really should be added back. People should know when they've been a good sport.

• EggyTangent5590 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the help that I got from the company. I had no problems as they had helped me greatly. I will recommend that if you need help with anything, please give them a call.

• DANK3R MEMES commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QUOTE: Samba commented · December 22, 2016 12:25 ·
    Some version of this would be nice, I could see it being abused by people asking for positive rep or creating fake accounts to boost their rep but there must be some way around that hopefully.

Thsis an be avoided by not allowing the same ip address to vote for another account on the same ip

• Samba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some version of this would be nice, I could see it being abused by people asking for positive rep or creating fake accounts to boost their rep but there must be some way around that hopefully.

• I Nuka Cola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definatelly needs to happen, the rep system is broken, and only caters for imbred butt hurt 5 year olds to get annoyed and spam report non stop.

my old account I had for 12 years was lost due to imbreds spam reporting it for NO VALID REASON!

• R UNIT 777 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm new to the X1. Loved the 360. I'm surprised the X1 only allows negative feedback. Talk about creating a negative atmosphere.

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great feature. Positive feedback can make us motivate to play positively, I think.

• Core0000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I really like this idea. It was on Xbox360 and I wanted to give players a thumbs up for being awesome players.. miss this feature.

• Darkhawk Ninja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely think positive feedback should be a feature. I am still on Xbox 360 so I didn't know this wasn't a part of the Xbox One experience.

• Jax Demon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My reputation got destroyed on Gears 1 for being too good and now the same has happened on Gears UE. This time though people can't leave me good feedback. So how the hell do you get your reputation up? Whoever thought of this system needs firing. It's beyond a joke. I pick up a power weapon and I get bad feedback. Stupid.

• Smokestack35 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have "Needs work" reputation because people report me for being good in gta races. i hate it.

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be possible to report player with both positive and negative feed back. This should be a feature that is implemented and utilized on the system.

• Get Schmittd On commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to complement other players to get rep better like the Xbox 360 provided. Right now my rep isn't that good and I'm blocked to talk to other players and find a game I wouldn't want other players to experience the same inconvenience.

• ACR HardVibes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many players on Forza 5 say to me things like "nice pass", "you're a good driver" but THEY can't give a GOOD review. I only receive bad reviews from losers and from players who experience lag and think I'm crashing them. As a result....my rating keeps going down.
    Only a few players care about giving positive reviews so it wouldn't be enough to fix this outrageous system. I am sick and tired of it.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base