Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

3,966 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GUS LARSENGUS LARSEN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

723 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cynical CybranCynical Cybran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all of the titles included in the Games with Gold program, this issue becomes especially grand. I've downloaded all of the Games with Gold titles thus far, and when I don't like one, it's annoying that it still remains on my gamer profile as 0/1000G...

• Erich68CSErich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please start listening Microsoft because we all want this and I just do not understand why you have not given us players the choice to do this in a system update. Also I very much want you to let us be able to remove and delete the games that do have an achievement score but are not supported or playable on xbox one anymore. These 2 things you really just need to bring in a upcoming system update.

• fireizfireiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the one thing also i hope it will be eliminated, everytime a new DLC gets released its related achievements will pop up and appear in main game's gamescore list and reduce the percentage! i have so many games i shed tears and blood to gain the 1000 G and got happy seeing the 100% and now with DLC for it released, i got back to a lower percentage! i mean why shall a DLC i don't own appear in my list!! it drives me crazy. the logic says that the achievements i have are the only one that should appear

• Chindian ChickChindian Chick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Grrr. Xbox 360 had this feature and I LOVED IT. Come on XBOX One, just add the feature. Even SONY PS4 finally got it in 2015. You should too! wink, wink wink,

• o Whix oo Whix o commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen I hate looking at a big "0" for a game that I can't delete.

• SakuraTwilightSakuraTwilight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls do that delete achievement 0 and point too if I don't like point still can delete too pls seriously ! Game pic not like of I want square and old game pic from Xbox 360 move to can use Xbox one of Xbox 360 pic to x1

• Tha Real OchoTha Real Ocho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super annoying when I'm following games I don't even play. I share an xbox and just because I'm signed in at the same time I get a bunch of games followed at 0%

• FatHercules4771FatHercules4771 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What and the actual f**k why is this not done? They want community feedback, and these companies wonder why they will eventually fail. 2014...............

• FitzSensFitzSens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The worst part about this was when i first got my xbox one, all the games i deleted on 360 showed up. That's ridiculous. My OCD won't let this rest.

• jimbo91375jimbo91375 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, how are people finding this post? I never see it on the front page, despite the fact that it has more votes than the ones listed there.

• jimbo91375jimbo91375 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally open one of the free gold games instead of uninstalling it. No big deal, I'm on the 360 and can delete it from the trophy list. Then turn on xbox one and there it is, still listed. For goodness sakes MS, respond to this.

• Brucey ALMIGHTYBrucey ALMIGHTY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think I must have over 20 games like this. 0 gamerscore just staring me in the face every time I go look at my achievements. After the AMOUNT of updates you have put on this console, I find it difficult to believe that this hasn't came up in subject as an idea to use again..

• Mewashboard3Mewashboard3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had this option when I had 360,I can do this on PS4,bring it back it's annoying this my daughters game I downloaded on laptop is on my achiement list

• KDent91KDent91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been hoping for this capability since the Xbox One was released; I feel like all of us OG Xbox fans are being trolled.

• ArjheyArjhey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it also possible in xbox live app in windows 10. i want to remove my solitaire game with gamer points.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base