Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

4,389 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GUS LARSENGUS LARSEN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

812 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ElderPatriotElderPatriot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Follow up: 2 days ago I totally deleted the game from the system including any saves from my other profile. The game has now vanished from my achievements list. Don't know whether this is automatic after a certain amount of time after you delete everything from the console or if someone at Xbox read my post from this morning and made it happen. Either way, it is now gone and I thank you! :)

• ElderPatriotElderPatriot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD THIS OPTION!!!!!! I have a 0 achievement game stuck on my achievement list that popped up only because I switched profiles when the disc was still in the console!

• br34thedyn4m1tebr34thedyn4m1te commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really about time this feature was implemented on Xbox one. You should be able to remove anything that's say under 5%, I have 20 of those. Or at least you should be able to organise it neatly and show off your 100%s at the top etc

• H8TRFFCH8TRFFC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 6 achievements from Game Room which is no longer available for download, I literally cannot complete it. And 6 out of 56 isn't good for my completion %. I'd really appreciate the option to get rid of it, so you have my vote.

• McDen87McDen87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as TacticalChaos: no more demos until this issue is fixed. My list has become a real mess with all those 0G games.

• TacticalChaos15TacticalChaos15 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until every demo and beta doesn't show up on the gamerscore list, I'm not going to play them. It's obnoxious that we can't delete them off of our "ACHIEVEMENTS" list, especially when there are no earnable achievements.

• FalheimFalheim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea, but don't agree with the pay to remove option. We should be able to remove any games with 0 Gscore at anytime, and even those with 0 >. Maybe with 1 or 2 games/months if it causes problems.

• SimmSimm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good suggestion.. I cant stand that I get 0G games stuck on my profile forever just from trying a demo or Kinect mishearing me and booting up something accidentally. The 360 can delete 0G games, X1 should be able to as well.

• Erich68CSErich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully support this and 100% agree that Microsoft just needs to make this happen and offer this like they did on the 360 and since this function was available please bring this feature to XB1 but they seem to be forgetting this. I just really do not understand why they have not even responded to us on this issue. Each player with a active gamer tag must be allowed to have the choice to keep the achievement points for the games that they want and be able to remove or not remove the ones with a zero score that they do not want without having to create a new gamer tag account.

• netstrykernetstryker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This resource is very useful, I always used on XBOX 360. Games not played and with 0% appearing between your games with some progress is very boring. This resource let your played games more organized. Please, add this feature.

• Bud GazzerBud Gazzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

***** the official xbox reddit account (XboxQwik) has a poll up right now asking for wishlist ideas from xbox fans. this request is high on the list. everybody vote on reddit too!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base