Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

5,071 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GUS LARSENGUS LARSEN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

926 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr VachaMr Vacha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it ridiculous that this option is available on the Xbox One yet. Needs added back asap.

• OpeningPrince78OpeningPrince78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also we should be able to remove things like demos and betas from achievements as they have a 0 gamer score.

• Pain McPainPain McPain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and an option to hide games entirely too. Anyone who has a digital copy of rare replay (disc too?) knows that you're going to get like 8-9 additional achievement games on your tab all because rather than keep certain games inside RR, they install separate from the compilation game. I'd kind of like to just hide those ones since they all originate from RR anyways. For example:

I now have banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, banjo nuts and bolts, perfect dark and jetpac in their own sections on my achievements even though they came from RR. That's not even counting the ones like kameo and perfrct dark zero I haven't played yet.

Sorry to change topic, but I thought it was relevant too...

But yeah, def remove 0% games!

• X1337Sn1PerzXX1337Sn1PerzX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my Xbox One, sometimes games with 0 gs/0 achievements show up and sometimes they don't. First wish... let us remove them like on the 360. Second wish... just be consistent. Show them or don't show them.

• VonnalushiVonnalushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of my 0 gs games are still visible across multiple platforms (mobile app, Xbox app, web browser)

• BONDYoo6BONDYoo6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this still not possible??? Had Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my profile even before I got an Xbox One and I've never played it! I even have a game on my profile from my friends Xbox that I haven't played! I haven't got much on my profile but I want the things on there to be things I've played abs got achievements on, is that really so much to ask after paying £££ for?

• NiallenevNiallenev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone else noticed if some of their 0% games have been removed. I'm sure some of mine have but not all of them, yet...

• MadsansMadsans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to do anything more Microsoft? 5,030 users here and 7588 on Facebook... We're wating!

• TestaveTestave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

0 Gamerscore Games are not longer visable on Xbox One!! Thanks microsoft.

• DaLegendaryEzioDaLegendaryEzio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the comment below.
    I would also like to know why you still can see your zero achievement games in your list on xbox.com

come on microsoft don't be so weak. FIX IT PLEASE. GIVE ABOUT YOUR COMPLETIONIST PEOPLE TO INSTAT OF YOUR SHOOTER FANS

Would love to come back to xbox if this was an option you can do anywhere. Sony has it. is Microsoft so stupid?

• Forzaddict 073Forzaddict 073 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On xbox.com and the iPhone xbox app it still shows my 0 achievements games. And on the xbox app on W10 there gone.. Can some one confirm the same problem?

• VonnalushiVonnalushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played ACIII on Xbox one a couple days ago and it added a 0/0 along with my actual ACIII progress. This, in addition to all the betas, demos, games my kids played on their accounts, and pc games that haven't even been played makes me irate. It makes me want to be done spending money on Xbox.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base