Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

6,103 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

GUS LARSEN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

996 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well I just tried this out also and it seems that it does hide some of them with a zero score. I hope that they will continue to enhance this to make this work on all zero scores and maybe let us delete them like we have been asking?

• TheFirstWonder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeay! Microsoft did it. I can now delete(hide) my 0 achievement games from my list. Thank you.
    All you need to do is pressing the X button on the game with zero achievement and it will be gone.

• VeepyXryu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think basically BETA or DEMOs should not have Achievements, and owners should be able to delete Zero G and hide games they don't wanna show to others.
    And yes, like the PS4.

• jimbo91375 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The three that still show on my phone are a SW Battlefront (2015) beta and two Kinect demos. They don't show on my xbox so that I can hide them.

• Buster2099 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want games with 0 gamerscores deleted not hidden. It seems that Microsoft dropped the ball on this one.

• jimbo91375 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hid all that I could on my console but a few are still on my phone. Not sure if they were on the console, or if I hid them and they are still showing up. I had a lot to remove and can't remember.

• Vonnalushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I "hid" some games and they are still showing up. Betas and demos are still there as well.

• The New Wober commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

X chadesh It's not something that has to deal with gamerscore only, the entire profile history it's useless without this fearure, because the one even records games that SOMEONE ELSE is playing on your console as if YOU are playing them (both gamers need to be logged BUT consider that the one with kinect logged you by face recognition by only passing near the gamer that was playing). To this you have to consider that demos and betas get stuck in your profile forever, 360 games have a 2nd entry on your profile that stays at 0%... the entire profile history is a mess on the one only becase it lacks of this feature!

• BuckMasters24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with you. I have about 12 games that i've stopped playing a long time ago and when they were deleted, it still appears on my profile. It would be great to have the ability to remove any unwanted data from my profile since it serves no purpose at all.

• chadesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sadly just removing 0 gamer score isn't enough. specially for people that are not gamer score *** and don't give a rats butt about gamer score.

I personally would love an option to disable achievements altogether and reduce gamerscore to zero. Just get rid of it altogether.

• MuhSchaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great, if we can remove them from the xbox app for Windows 10 too.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 49 50

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base