Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Bring Back Statuses Like Away and Busy for Xbox Live Activity

I liked being able to put my status to Away or Busy on the Xbox 360... If I needed to do something in real life, I could put my status to Away or Busy...

But with the way the Xbox One is at the moment, I can only put my status to online or appearing offline*...

*(Skype for Xbox One also only online or appearing offline, it should also get Away and Busy status settings)

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by DoubleDRAGON666. Thanks everyone!]

6,231 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

F22 Raptor X1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • TVVITCH83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wondered why this was not implemented in the first place, its always baffled me why xbox made the decision to let you know when your friends were 'Last on line' (i.e john was online 2 minute's ago) lol how does that help me, surely reversing that logic wouldn't it make more sense to know when your friends are coming online. So rant over, I agree more options for current status. Also Beacons from the 360, they were cool and handy too, to know what friends want to play what games

• Scrtch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this worked. Busy/Do Not Disturb status in Xbox Preview now!

• sa5qua7ch01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with you there should be more choices then just online and offline. Also agree that they should have left a lot more of the features from the 360 when first launching the XBOX one.

• MasterkillerX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so suprised this isn't on the XB1 yet... It's such a small thing, but having the ability to know when your friend is "away," for instance, can be very useful.

• F22 Raptor X1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made posted a idea like this when uservoice first launched and this ability still has not be done. It makes so much sense

• LadyRebelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why this hasn't been done yet. We have everything under the sun but this. Away/busy statuses are needed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base