Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Rewards For 1000G On Games

Its really cool and challenging to get 1000G on games but I feel like players should recieve rewards for spending their time to get all of the achievements. A cool idea would be to recieve achievement points which can be spent on digital games and DLC to reduce the amount that they actually cost. E.g a digital game costs £25, you use your points and the game now costs £22. I think this would be really cool and would make more players go for 1000G and it would also make players want to buy dlc as its a bit cheaper.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from PogMan88 and thamonsterr111. Thanks everyone!]

11,557 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IVIr Gadd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

190 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PledgedHat16552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

Good day, I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

• Kazru88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox definitely needs something like their version of the platinum trophy. Long overdue.

• Thunderbuzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something like Halo 3 where you unlock the Katana with the Hayabusa Armor when you reach 1000GS.

• Bantorain 93R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even if I don't get monetary value for it, something like Sony's Platinum Trophy would be great.

I earned my first platinum at the beginning of the month on the PS3 and I was so proud. So for the next few weeks I binged Fable Anniversary and got my first 1000G on it.

And all I got was the game put in a place of designation that is only shown on the achievement screens.

I'm quite obsessive when it comes to achievements and getting any sort of reward for them would be nice. Added bonus if you end up getting discounts or money in the Xbox Store as more people would buy games for the Gamerscore in order to save money in the store. I mean, they're still spending money but they're likely to spend more since they're thinking they're coming out on top - and they very well could be!

• MinusAsp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be like a platinum trophy counter for all 1000g/100% games on the profile page to show how many games people get 1000g in.

• Bigdanzo51196 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just flag that previous comment guys.
    As for the topic, I'd love this so much. Make me feel rewarded for putting in hours of game play, encourage me to do it again.

• NO EGG A BEAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've always thought after completing a game and getting 1000G that gamers should receive something because of the time and effort that they have taken

• Phase Shadow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, there definitely needs to be a reward for 100% completing a games achievements, but I think it should be similar to a platinum trophy on PS4. Something like a sticker, stamp or badge which you could put on your profile. As well as a counter showing the number of completed games.

• xxPROBIExx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Never will your 22 hours wasting your life to collect a 100 feathers be justified. Give up

• MyWiking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we have something like galerry on Xbox one witch our list of achivment because there Are only numbers . Nothing special that we want to share with friends

• JAD88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely feel more compelled to get every trophy because or platinums. Achievements need something to make want to get all of them.

• InvictusAt0m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, there definitely needs to be a reward for 100% completing a games achievements, but I think it should be similar to a platinum trophy on PS4. Something like a sticker, stamp or badge which you could put on your profile. As well as a counter showing the number of completed games.

• BxW LEGENDZz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea personally though I feel like there are just too many games which you can get 1000G on in less than an hour. Maybe if you could use the points just for avatar items or gamerpics would be nice.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base