Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,959 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imbatman37 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

749 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NUK3 MUT4NT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried getting all the achievements for skate 2 and guess what the servers are down and I can’t get most of the achievements this really sucks! Xbox make something happen start listening to us

• Erich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure would like to have somebody from Microsoft reply thread with all the good feedback to further convince them to please do something about this and is something we have been asking for.

• cheerchica326 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had an Xbox 360 stolen from me and they got achievements from games I never had and never would play onto my account before I got to remove my profile. -.- I hate seeing them there and I would love to remove them if possible. But NO please don't charge us to do that, it should be included. I don't know why you guys are offering to pay for such a simple feature.

• Erich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that Microsoft will continue to support and provide better options for each of us to manage our own gamer achievements that we want to keep and be able to delete from our profile the ones that are no longer playable or games that have broken achievements that can't be earned. They just need to do this just like they did with the zero achievements for us.

• ZombieMasterII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like all my discontinued achievements to be removed off my tag. I would also pay for this feature.

• Gah Fighter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Idea is from 2014? Why are we still waitin for that simple feature? Cmon guys, help your players...

• Gah Fighter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would totally play 5 dollars to delete achievements from a game i dont care about. And im not even from the US. Pls Microsoft...

• Law Violation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe this isn't relevant to this topic as such but Microsoft should clamp down on unobtainable achievements. Man i hate those.

• Law Violation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do want this feature, but at the same time i don't. Purely because, if everyone cleans up their card, everyone will have almost perfect Gamerscore. I think it's hard to get right, if they do implement this, let's see how they go about it. I hate to say it but i do feel that this should come with a price. (Sorry!)

• JVILL4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was only going to buy an xb1s if this became a feature. I bought it anyways on cyber monday so go ahead and allow us to clean up our gamer score :) Accidents could be prevented by sending a confirmation email or remove the achievements 72 hours later so the user can cancel the request.

• GsO Light commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lying sack of shits promised it would come in November.. this is what they sent me "The reason why Microsoft hasn't implemented the option yet is because there is a chance that some users may accidentally remove their achievements on their end and the option to do that will be removed and there will be a lot of accounts that will get affected by it." Exactly why they should charge $1 or 2 for the delete feature..

• T O lR lR E S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely agree and love the idea/would appreciate the ability to delete achievements and/or a game with unlocked gamerscore ENTIRELY. I ALSO WOULD PAY FOR THE ABILITY. Those of you that continue commenting ought to at least use proper grammar and spelling if you hope to be heard and taken seriously.

• djcampbell12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi again for we pay 50 dollars a year for Xbox live. why do people want pay 5 each time they wanta use this feature. Microsoft now letting gamers hide our 0 achievements. I feel that xbox should make it so us gamers would have ability. to save and delete any achievement from our profile because we own it.

• NapalmNiko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they would implement it like: '' If u want to delete this game, u can do it for five dollars
    and you are no longer able to get achievements in the deleted game.'' that would be awesome.
    They are able to earn more money and we are happy with our xbox profiles :)

Hi I'm happy that Xbox kind of took care of this feature buy now letting gamers hide our 0 achievements. I feel that xbox should make it so us gamers would have ability. to save and delete any achievement from our profile because we own it. We pay 50 dollars a year for Xbox online. Come on Microsoft hiding 0 achievements is not what Xbox Gamers want.

• wwe is aw3some commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im commenting once again to hope this gets read im really hoping it happens because it wood make customers happy just like have us pay for it i still be doing it you guys can make money from adding this please let us delete games with achievements off our gamertags

Dear Xbox Administrator

my Name is Dylan I have been on Xbox for almost 9 year this coming 2018.

I'm waiting for the feature to be available on Xbox one update. I hope it does.

if you have any question please email me. I have an open case.

Thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base