Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,803 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imbatman37imbatman37 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

689 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • I Boz lI Boz l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And as other players mentioned, i've recently played AC3 and GOW2 and i have a double game!!
    One with the correct progress and the other one with 0/0wtf -.-'

• Jeannot FJeannot F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to delete any game with 0 score or 1000 score. It's our achievements and we should be able to toss them out of our profiles. Right now, it's a mess. There's games in my profile that I never played showing up!

• DadwhiteDadwhite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have games the grand kids started and I want to get them myself or they are games I don't own

• AJGAME95AJGAME95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Downvote. The achievement is something that you completed in the game, you can't undo that completion

• WolframX25WolframX25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make this happen, a bit ocd in seeing games i dont play at all in my achievement list.

• Dragon GogetaDragon Gogeta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Microsoft make this happen.
    It will be a big win over Sony.

Come on Microsoft Xbox people are asking for this option since the Xbox 360.

Would love to delete some of my list to have a 100% game list.

Come on Microsft. give more love to people that like to have 100% instat of the shooter gamers.

• manrodd rangermanrodd ranger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem as well all we want is to delete our achievements. But there nerve been a fix or it. like i sad before it is the only way that you can delete your Achievements is to delete your account.I thank that is crazy that is the only way we can delete our achievements. This makes no sense whats so ever . I did call to ask and they tell me that you have to call all the company's of the games on your Achievements to delete the Achievements. I'm not doing that come on. I'm not doing that at all that is a wast of my time . all we want is to delete our Achievements.> there are a lot of people asking the something to delete are achievements. please let us delete our Achievements form Xbox one !!

• RageMonkeysRageMonkeys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be interested in this feature. As an ocd completionist it's like, some games have ridiculous multiplayer achievements and that blocks me from getting the 100% completion. Which is lame. Some games I just simply hated like the games from the dirt racing series and I don't want that on my list because I despise them. Unfortunately I booted one up as a test play and it hands you a trophy basically right upon load so now I'm stuck with it.

• ZenkotoZenkoto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft is going to be making some fundamental changes to achievements. We should push for this to be allowed.

The problem that this been going for years with no fix. please MS let us delete our Achievements. This is crazy that we can't delete our Achievements.

I have the same problem. I get do the same thing. it it's a pain in the but every time that i have to reset my Xbox I have to go into my games/apps list and re-hide every single annoying Beta/Demo! as well here. here is the funny thing that why will you need to keep the any demo or beta games on the games/apps list and or way to delete them when you have the full game that you buy form the store that is what do not get at all why keep a beta or a demo copy of the game if you can buy the full game at bets, gamestop, any ware.. So i see you are saying there in the post about have to go into my games/apps list and re-hide every single annoying Beta/Demo!

that will work maybe only if we can delete the Achievements for the games that aren't installed that will work. i have Achievements for games that i nerve installed before. that will be a option.. We hope so or something

• surWat3ersurWat3er commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe if it only showed the achievements for the games installed and the other games that aren't installed are put into a folder. And you can choose to delete those games COMPLETELY.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base