Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,855 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imbatman37 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

718 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jydmucus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please permit it as I downloaded demo but I will never play the complete game but I do still have the achievement in my success. Thanks

• illisai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not buy another Xbox game until this functionality is implemented.

And understand that "delete" does not mean hide. Delete mean remove as if it never happened.

• ninjakillercade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Microsoft there is nothing holding you back from doing this and it would be really appreciated by many.

• chadesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally would love an option to disable achievements altogether and reduce gamerscore to zero. Just get rid of it altogether.

• ShadyFourteens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well they finally added the ability to hide 0G games like we could on 360. I still wish we could delete any game from our history. Like many other people commenting I'd like to remove the games from my achiement list that I played and didn't like. Microsoft has done a fantastic job bringing the 360 (and now OG Xbox) library to the One and enhancing older games. Same with many Devs with remastered collections, I want my achievement list to reflect my progress through the entire Xbox library of games I've spent time with. It's a simple ask in a lot of people's opinion, give them control over their profiles!

• wwe is aw3some commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

talk to support today they liked the idea i had mentioned that you should have a password different then your Microsoft password and it be a new option called edit achievements under my games and apps also said you should be able to remove app achievements as well hopefully they add this!!!

• Falensarano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Massively support this idea. It's important to some gamers and I haven't seen a decent reason why Microsoft won't allow it.

• cuddles4pennies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it'd be s good idea, I'd like to absolutely smash the mass effect series again and re earn the achievements for fun without having to start a new account.

• Intreauverted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. There's definitely a few games I want to remove as some of the achievements for them are no longer obtainable.

• Jasford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please do this every ahcievement hunter ive ever spoken to wishes this was a feature

• djcampbell12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I talk to support today they like this idea. They thought of an idea were you can save achievements and still be able to delete achievements on account. One of the Manager supports this idea so he is hoping it comes to the next update.

• DeltaAlphaVID commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be satisfied if it just boiled down to resetting the whole achievement list for that individual game, as opposed to being able to delete just individual achievements.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base