Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

3,016 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

imbatman37 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Kazru88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is long overdue. I understand for people who don't play games for Achievements they might look at this and think why? Not everybody has that completion mentality or cares about Achievements but it doesn't mean those of us that do shouldn't have the privilege to clean up our profiles if we want to.

I have The Golf Club 2 for example and the game is atrocious. I know I won't get the Achievements because I don't enjoy even slogging through the game one bit. Now my profile is nice and tidy with this big eyesore of a game on it. I want it gone.

Also the flip side is maybe somebody enjoys a game so much they want to erase the Achievements and do it all over. It gives the extra play through a little more something. Why not you know? Maybe they want to make guides and make sure they capture that Achievement moment via clip.

At least Sony gives you the ability to hide an entire game away regardless of completion, though the trophies stay in your totals but it no longer shows up on your public profile anywhere unless you search hidden games. Deleting those games is the improved version of this in my opinion.

• ghanja spawnX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I would love to get rid of a handful of games from my gamercard with only 1 or 2 achievements. I don't even mind the loss of a few gamerscore.

• iMattazy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am vote 3000! Xbox must have to listen to us now? I’m really wanting to delete achievements I’ve unlocked in past! Please listen Xbox

• Mattazy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Xbox, allow us the ability to delete achievements that we’ve unlocked. I’ve always wanted this. Very old games etc that I played for 10 minutes 8+ years ago I’d love the chance to delete. Please make this a thing.

• Squirrelmanity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been wanting this to be an option for years. Not expecting much...

However, if Microsoft is worried about people deleting the wrong achievements on accident, they could simply make them recoverable. Maybe put the achievements in the "trash" that lasts 7 days or 30 days. Then at the end of that time period they are permanently deleted.

• TNT Tricker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally support this idea!!!
    Specially this one as some games, as soon as you start gives an Achievement! What is the point of getting an Achievement as soon as you get into the game? Achievement should be given as you do something other than walk around or check the landscape or something and not just to guarantee that the game would stay in the history because of the zero earned deletion. Supporting this also:

• GsO Light commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we earn money when we reach 1000 G in a game, NO. Do we get any sort of incentives from getting achievements other than a personal satisfaction, NO. It is just a number, why can't you just let us delete our achievements, if achievements are that important to Microsoft then they should make developers force all online achievements to unlock when servers are shutdown... been 4 years since this idea has been shared, what a joke.

• MagicPenguin320 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the best future for the Xbox. Also, I have been waiting for this future for a long time now. This will be the best future that Xbox will ever have. Please, Mirosoft please make this happened.

• MaxCamera45545 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love everything else about Xbox except the achievement department. Please fix this and it will be perfect for me.

• wwe is aw3some commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm starting to feel like Microsoft will never do this please Microsoft let us do this for any game across any platform minecraft has a broken achievement and games i have started have online that got shut down

• NUK3 MUT4NT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just tried getting all the achievements for skate 2 and guess what the servers are down and I can’t get most of the achievements this really sucks! Xbox make something happen start listening to us

• Erich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure would like to have somebody from Microsoft reply thread with all the good feedback to further convince them to please do something about this and is something we have been asking for.

• cheerchica326 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had an Xbox 360 stolen from me and they got achievements from games I never had and never would play onto my account before I got to remove my profile. -.- I hate seeing them there and I would love to remove them if possible. But NO please don't charge us to do that, it should be included. I don't know why you guys are offering to pay for such a simple feature.

• Erich68CS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that Microsoft will continue to support and provide better options for each of us to manage our own gamer achievements that we want to keep and be able to delete from our profile the ones that are no longer playable or games that have broken achievements that can't be earned. They just need to do this just like they did with the zero achievements for us.

• ZombieMasterII commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like all my discontinued achievements to be removed off my tag. I would also pay for this feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base