Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Customizable GamerPic for your Profile Picture

Give us the option to choose a picture for gamercard pic besides the choice of arts we have right now

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Chryrotyro, CHRISALLEN3285, and Hushabey. Thanks, everyone!]

6,566 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MathSimonMathSimon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

535 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MauiGamer808MauiGamer808 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

remove the absurd age restriction of 18 years or older for custom gamerpics. You can be 17+ for a rated M game but for gamerpics you gotta be 18+????? How absurd is that. I KNOW WE ALL WOULD AGREE ON THIS. PLEASE MICROSOFT, REMOVE THE AGE RESTRICTION ON CUSTOM GAMERPICS. THEIR SHOULD BE NO AGE RESTRICTION.

• IGaleGamingIIGaleGamingI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this feature restricted to adult accounts only? Microsoft fix this and allow this feature to be available to everyone.

• BryceF03BryceF03 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I first made my Xbox account it was accidently set as a child account but I had fixed it, but just recently they rolled out the custom gamerpics for 18+ y/o accounts. I could not use this feature as it said I was still underage. After speaking with support, they said since the account was first a child account, I could not do anything but wait 2-3 years. This is ridiculous. I should not have to wait multiple years for something I should have access to currently. I would post my own idea to fix this but I am unable to find where to post it at on the feedback website.

• RxGamblerRxGambler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom gamerpics not being allowed for anyone under 18 is ridiculous. I spent the past couple hours trying to trick the system into making my kids 18+, by changing their account birthdates, removing from my family account, & reinviting them back as adult accounts. Now have to go back and undo all this to again allow what it's meant to do - place content/time/purchase restrictions on the child accounts. Why not just require the adult account owner approve the gamerpic?!? My kids were so excited for this news only to be crushed to find out that they can't use their family-friendly personal gamerpic. I'd bet my house that a MUCH larger percentage of 18yr olds will try to use inappropriate gamerpics than my kids' age range (8 &10) would.

• ThermalDashonThermalDashon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People should be able to have custom photos, no matter of the age as long as they are not offensive, racist, inappropriate, or involve nudity.

• NBW MoneyNBW Money commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The age restriction on custom gamerpics needs to be lowered to 15+ instead of 18+ All other social accounts let anyone to create their own picture why can't xbox let everyone make their own gamerpic

• Maniac In BlackManiac In Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, not everyone has the ability to get windows 10 to be able to get the xbox beta. This should be a basic feature. Come on, its 2017.

• SunkNathSunkNath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there, this is only a recent thing. This was posted in November 2016. So back then, it was not available as a option. Idea flagged for a Mod to mark the suggestion as complete. :)

• MARZ40K6MARZ40K6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you can have custom gamerpics already just download the xbox beta app on the windows 10 store

• zZM4DSKILLZzzZM4DSKILLZz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already a capability, you can upload your custom gamer pics using the Xbox Beta app on Windows or Mobile

• SchmoopiePoopieSchmoopiePoopie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I had to guess, limiting our ability to create custom avatars prevents young kids from seeing user pictures of d**ks and whatnot.

• xR34lxOGxKUSHxxR34lxOGxKUSHx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UPLOADING GAMER PIC: You should be able to do it from you phone as well it stupid how you have to have a camera for your xbox to do it!! You should be able to log in from you phone and do the same thing

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base