Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Accelsion+ and others. Thanks everyone!]

3,809 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Maineiacs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

218 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shibolleth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this idea, as there are many players who have played on Xbox 360 in the past who would love to keep their gamerpics on the Xbox One. A unified gamerpic solution that would synchronize between the Xbox 360 platform and the Xbox One platform would be desirable, as having separate gamerpics would eventually cause confusion, for users who are currently using both platforms

• HAMMER Il commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just lost my seriously 1 gamer pic from Gears of War 1 because I switched to an avatar by mistake. Is there no update on this ever being fixed?

• Hacked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that custom gamerpics are a thing, you can just take whatever gamerpic you like and use it.

• LeAss James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could make them in a custom gamer pic? You'd just need to find them on google images in a high resolution.

• LucidKING DOM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Got a pic of my daughters avatar showing up when my x 1 is in backward compatible mode and i cant change it, shouldn't be that hard for a giant like microsoft to let loyal customers change their pic. I should not have to buy a 360 to do this or access it on someone else's box.

• Andy JWM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had the N7 logo from Mass Effect for YEARS and while exploring options it removed my gamerpic and no way to get back.

Pretty disrespectful MS.

• stevieBOIxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Custom gamer pics are coming soon, so you can find the picture you want to use and upload it as your Xbox One gamerpic without it looking small with a grey border around it.

• RICK1940 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gamer pic transferred from my 360 to my Xbox one then to my One S. So I had the same pic for 7 years. I went to try and edit the gamer pic the other day to try and make it larger and somehow went to default avatar pic! I did not choose this and I can't switch it back. I want my gamer pic back. Years of Xbox loyalty overlooked.

• Origin of Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This still has not been corrected this company is blind to what its members want. I have paid for countless gamer pictures and themes that are useless now.

• Flango commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thankfully I never changed from my old 360 gamer pics, I still use Saren and Geth gamer pics from the first Mass Effect

• Hermitor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just to be able to change my gamer pic to something other than a pink unicorn while I'm playing in 360 mode... apparently the only way is to buy a f------g 360?!?

• No Setting Up commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We paid for what we bought and I'm sure it can't be that hard to just to make them work on the One. Please

• Super Resilient commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have seen hundreds of complaints about this issue since the Xbox one came out. Sad that it hasn't even really been addressed yet. I don't care if it's smaller just let me use the picture I earned or purchased

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base