Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

Have A Way For Xbox Live Members Under the age of 18 Upload a custom Gamerpic (XBOX ONE)

I understand the reason why you would make a restriction like this, but I have a really cool graphic that I made myself that I want to use as my gamer picture so others can see it. You could make a verification process where the parent account of a child has to review the gamer pic he wants to change it to. Just an idea for people like me who can't wait years to express themselves using a custom gamerpic

309 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KidFlash5211KidFlash5211 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rangerryerangerrye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree had my account since I was 6 now I'm sixteen like, I'm obviously mature enough. I have spoke to Microsoft support to premote my account to an adult but they don't have the tools

• XDemonicBaconXXDemonicBaconX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found out about this after talking to a Brien C. for an hour just to find out the only thing I could do is come here to vote for it to be an upcoming change. even when doing this the only thing that popped up is a subscription, so this is the only way I can up vote this idea...

• UnlistedKarxUnlistedKarx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account is over eighteen and is an adult account and I can't still upload a custom image. Microsoft please fix?

• InduitInduit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 18+ function should have never been set in the first place, kids younger than 13 are already streaming and playing rated M games without Microsoft moderating that. Why should it be 18+ to have a custom gamer pic that Microsoft has to review themselves anyway?

• M3tal Daz3M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the nth post I have seen upon the same topic. Use the search function before posting on the same thing over and over

• GAMEBOT0610GAMEBOT0610 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I don't think it's fair to show people under 18 other people's custom gamerpics and then make it impossible for them to get their own. If you're going to make a feature like this, don't let the people who can't get a custom gamerpic see other people's custom gamerpic.

• Echo4EntEcho4Ent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 9 year old has created custom "gamerpics" for Steam, and several of his online games accounts (Roblox, etc.) It would be AWESOME if, as his parent, I could set those custom pics for him on Xbox LIve.

• F5 PenguinF5 Penguin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately one bad apple will ruin the bunch. It's probably better to leave it restricted for about 100 reasons.

• MW2 spawns BLOWMW2 spawns BLOW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely needs fixed!!! Add the ability to upload custom images with parental permission or just remove it. I'm now having to create a whole new gamertag for my kid just so he can upload a custom image. #STUPID

• MW2 spawns BLOWMW2 spawns BLOW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely needs fixed!!! Add the ability to upload custom images with parental permission or just remove it. I'm now having to create a whole new gamertag for my kid just so he can upload a custom image. #STUPID

• LOUPIST STARLOUPIST STAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's especially annoying when a 12 years old who lied about their age has one, and makes fun of you for not haveing one.

• AssassinMangAssassinMang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best part is I'm 17... I can buy M games with my license, but I'm too young to use a custom picture...

• AssassinMangAssassinMang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can drive my car to gamestop and buy any game I like (M games), but I can't use a custom picture... Let that sink in... How absurd. Reminds me of how back in the day I couldn't play EA games online because you had to be +13yo... This needs to change.

• TheEpicCrafterXTheEpicCrafterX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is even the point of the age restriction? If you don't want your child to see something, censor it, and all custom gamerpics are reviewed

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base