Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how you appear on Xbox, your achievements, and how you interact with game hubs.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Have A Way For Xbox Live Members Under the age of 18 Upload a custom Gamerpic (XBOX ONE)

I understand the reason why you would make a restriction like this, but I have a really cool graphic that I made myself that I want to use as my gamer picture so others can see it. You could make a verification process where the parent account of a child has to review the gamer pic he wants to change it to. Just an idea for people like me who can't wait years to express themselves using a custom gamerpic

321 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change The Minimum Age for Custom Gamerpics

Why on Earth do I have to be 18 to apply a custom gamerpic. Please change it to a minimum of 15 as that's your target audience anyway. I want to be able to customize my account to the fullest as I have paid for your system in the first place and want to be able to use all of the features available to me. Thank you in advance.

375 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove age restriction on uploading custom gamer pictures

Recently Microsoft introduced the ability to upload custom gamer pictures if you own the Xbox Windows 10 Beta app. When I tried to use the app and upload a custom gamer picture it said I have to be 18 or older. Please vote to remove the age restriction on this. We should be able to upload our own gamer pictures without having an age restriction.

824 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

136 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to sort achievements by rarity

Now that rarity has been implemented it would be great if we could sort our locked and unlocked achievements by the rarity percentage.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability To Earn Achievements That Can't Be Earned Anymore

The Gears Of War Judgment achievement "Syrabite" is not obtainable due to the fact there is no more events being posted.
    A simple fix would be to put every player onto 29/30 and allow everyone to gain the achievement by playing 1 event.

356 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. DLC achievements should only show when purchased

DLC should work like purchasing a new game (in terms of achievements). The achievements should not be added to your profile unless you purchase it. It is irritating when you 100% a game and then dlc comes out that you don't want, but your 100% goes away. Acheievements are supposed to reward you for your play, not how much money you spent

331 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Badges for the Community!

When browsing an Xbox Employee (ex. Majornelson), you soon notice his badge on the full profile view.
    The idea I would like to share is similar to the Steam's one.

Think about having exclusive awards for what you do, and have the ability to put them in your profile as a Badge/Medal and show them to your friends.
    The Xbox Community is full of awesome programs like the Ambassador's one or Xbox Live Rewards that right now awards you with super awesome badges to be shown inside the dedicated website itself. But NONE of them make its way to your…

258 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Achievement percentage.

A percentage of achievement's earned/ total possible.
    This would really help out the achievement Hunter like myself.
    On the Xbox 360 you can see total achievements earned and total possible and you can easily do the math. On the XB1 you can't see this, and to add all of that up would be a pain.

251 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. List of Games With 100% Completion

Have our %100 completed games somewhere like there was on the 360. And be able to compare our list of completed games with friends.

218 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. For the love of the Game! Allow gamers to erase and re-earn achievements for their favorite games plase give them that joy again!

The idea is to have to option to erase achievements for the games we the people love to play in order to relive the moment of earning that same achivement and the sweet sound of victory when we doo its a crazy idea and maybe a bold one iknow but i personaly would love that option and yea might even pay a small one time fee to have that option thanks for your support!

160 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Achievement Art to be set as Avatar Backgrounds

Just like how you can set achievements as your background on the dashboard, it'd be cool to set them as Avatar backgrounds too along with other imported multimedia images.

229 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show Total Overall Time Played On Your Account

Right now you can see how many days you have played per game. It would be fun to see your total game time on your account for all the owned games together.

559 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have both Gamerpics & Avatars simultaneously featured on Profile

We currently have the option to have our gamerpic OR avatar featured on our profile, but if the profile page was redesigned to feature both, I think more people would rediscover their 360 avatars while still enjoying their gamer identity associated with their gamerpic. Awhile ago, I was playing with the profile customization and switched to avatar to see how it looked - while I'm happy to rediscover my avatar, I was dismayed to learn that I could no longer switch back to my 360 NHL team gamerpic that I had for nearly a decade :( just stock Xbox One…

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give publishers a profile page and allow gamers the ability to follow

it would be great to know what certain publishers are up to. let them promote their own game especially indies. if they doing a beta or a promotion it should show up in the activity feed for me and my fellow gamers to see

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include Reputation Status in the NXOE Profile

Intesad having look on app what colour. rep you on have it on you profile on The Xbox console and see what rep other pepole are lik how Xbox 360 to se if there a bad player or not

[Mod edit: Title changed from "NXOE: Xbox 1 reputation."]

118 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to delete games from Xbox 360 profile that have earned Achievements

I'm a player who really likes to look back at my gaming profile and admire the work I've done on games I like. So, it really REALLY bothers me when I see a game that I don't like in my history and can't delete it because there's that one stupid achievement that unlocked and scarred my profile. I really think this should already be an option, but since it's not I would like to see it happen SOON. Please?

785 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Available DLC Should Show in the Game Hub

I often access the Game Hub to check the achievements. To make Game Hub more useful, I think one information is needed on the Game Hub. That's DLC.
    DLC tab of Game Hub shows all of the DLC of the game and when I select one of them, I can go to the store page and purchase it.
    This function makes me notice the newest or missed DLC while checking other information such as achievements. I think Hub would be more useful when it gathers as much information about the game as possible.

508 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Game Hubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the Total Hours Played to the Gamercard

Display the numer of hours in our profile.

938 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to Appear Offline only to selected players

There are certain situations where you may not want to defriend someone, and you run the risk of them seeing you online..it would be helpful if there was a feature that allowed us to control who sees us or doesnt see us online.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "a feature to be invisible to selected players."]

254 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Feedback and Knowledge Base