Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how you appear on Xbox, your achievements, and how you interact with game hubs.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Remove age restriction on uploading custom gamer pictures

Recently Microsoft introduced the ability to upload custom gamer pictures if you own the Xbox Windows 10 Beta app. When I tried to use the app and upload a custom gamer picture it said I have to be 18 or older. Please vote to remove the age restriction on this. We should be able to upload our own gamer pictures without having an age restriction.

823 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

135 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have A Way For Xbox Live Members Under the age of 18 Upload a custom Gamerpic (XBOX ONE)

I understand the reason why you would make a restriction like this, but I have a really cool graphic that I made myself that I want to use as my gamer picture so others can see it. You could make a verification process where the parent account of a child has to review the gamer pic he wants to change it to. Just an idea for people like me who can't wait years to express themselves using a custom gamerpic

320 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change The Minimum Age for Custom Gamerpics

Why on Earth do I have to be 18 to apply a custom gamerpic. Please change it to a minimum of 15 as that's your target audience anyway. I want to be able to customize my account to the fullest as I have paid for your system in the first place and want to be able to use all of the features available to me. Thank you in advance.

179 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to sort achievements by rarity

Now that rarity has been implemented it would be great if we could sort our locked and unlocked achievements by the rarity percentage.

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability To Earn Achievements That Can't Be Earned Anymore

The Gears Of War Judgment achievement "Syrabite" is not obtainable due to the fact there is no more events being posted.
    A simple fix would be to put every player onto 29/30 and allow everyone to gain the achievement by playing 1 event.

356 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. DLC achievements should only show when purchased

DLC should work like purchasing a new game (in terms of achievements). The achievements should not be added to your profile unless you purchase it. It is irritating when you 100% a game and then dlc comes out that you don't want, but your 100% goes away. Acheievements are supposed to reward you for your play, not how much money you spent

331 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Badges for the Community!

When browsing an Xbox Employee (ex. Majornelson), you soon notice his badge on the full profile view.
    The idea I would like to share is similar to the Steam's one.

Think about having exclusive awards for what you do, and have the ability to put them in your profile as a Badge/Medal and show them to your friends.
    The Xbox Community is full of awesome programs like the Ambassador's one or Xbox Live Rewards that right now awards you with super awesome badges to be shown inside the dedicated website itself. But NONE of them make its way to your…

258 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rewards For 1000G On Games

Its really cool and challenging to get 1000G on games but I feel like players should recieve rewards for spending their time to get all of the achievements. A cool idea would be to recieve achievement points which can be spent on digital games and DLC to reduce the amount that they actually cost. E.g a digital game costs £25, you use your points and the game now costs £22. I think this would be really cool and would make more players go for 1000G and it would also make players want to buy dlc as its a bit cheaper.

11,513 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

188 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

6,079 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

993 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back Offline Achievements

I don't know why Xbox removed offline achievements on Xbox One but it's completely ludicrous. Anyone who doesn't want to or can not connect to Xbox Live is being duped out of part of the basic service of the Xbox console. It is completely unfair and I think the ability to unlock achievements offline should be reinstated as soon as possible.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from WayzoftheRaven. Thanks everyone!]

6,303 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

384 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring Back Statuses Like Away and Busy for Xbox Live Activity

I liked being able to put my status to Away or Busy on the Xbox 360... If I needed to do something in real life, I could put my status to Away or Busy...

But with the way the Xbox One is at the moment, I can only put my status to online or appearing offline*...

*(Skype for Xbox One also only online or appearing offline, it should also get Away and Busy status settings)

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea posted by DoubleDRAGON666. Thanks everyone!]

5,535 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

97 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
    Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

5,381 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

172 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow gamer pictures to be unlocked with achievements

Developers should be allowed to include custom gamer pictures as rewards for unlocking achievements in their games.

Much like unlocking avatar awards, we should be able to use unlocked gamer pics over the default ones included in the xbox one.

Since we are unable to buy gamer pictures like on the Xbox 360, it would add more personalization and replay ability for games which would allow gamers to strive to unlock certain gamer pictures that we can use to show off to our friends.

4,047 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Accelsion+ and others. Thanks everyone!]

3,808 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

218 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,855 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

721 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A unique notification when you reach 100% Achievement completion in a game

When you reach 100% achievement completion in a game, what if a unique message popped up along the lines of "Congratulations, you've completed (title)!" Just a nice notification to let you know you've finished it completely.

3,471 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Achievements as Gamerpics

There should be an option to use any unlocked achievement as your profile's gamer pic. This would be a great way to show off one of your toughest accomplishments, or at the very least, give players better customization options for their profile. Personally, I know I've unlocked many achievements that came with a pretty cool image, along with a good amount that I wish I could rub in my friends' faces whenever they looked at my bio.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Dannmann188. Thanks everyone!]

2,662 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to submit positive player feedback

I really dislike the fact we can only report players for bad behaivor on Xbox One. On 360, there's an option to submit positive feedback on a person. I always enjoy racing on Forza with good people who aren't trying to wreck people and be stupid. I wouldn't mind submitting positive feedback on people like this. If there's an option to report someone for bad behaivor, there should as well be an option for positive behaivor! I know this idea has already posted but I wanted to get mine across, because I think this should also be able to be…

2,584 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Badges

Add badges like beta tester, ambassador, etc... Very much like Major Nelson has.

For Xbox.com and Gamercards

2,067 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Feedback and Knowledge Base