Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how you appear on Xbox, your achievements, and how you interact with game hubs.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Rewards For 1000G On Games

Its really cool and challenging to get 1000G on games but I feel like players should recieve rewards for spending their time to get all of the achievements. A cool idea would be to recieve achievement points which can be spent on digital games and DLC to reduce the amount that they actually cost. E.g a digital game costs £25, you use your points and the game now costs £22. I think this would be really cool and would make more players go for 1000G and it would also make players want to buy dlc as its a bit cheaper.

11,428 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

188 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back Offline Achievements

I don't know why Xbox removed offline achievements on Xbox One but it's completely ludicrous. Anyone who doesn't want to or can not connect to Xbox Live is being duped out of part of the basic service of the Xbox console. It is completely unfair and I think the ability to unlock achievements offline should be reinstated as soon as possible.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from WayzoftheRaven. Thanks everyone!]

6,225 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

379 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
    Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

5,310 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

171 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

5,169 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

942 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow gamer pictures to be unlocked with achievements

Developers should be allowed to include custom gamer pictures as rewards for unlocking achievements in their games.

Much like unlocking avatar awards, we should be able to use unlocked gamer pics over the default ones included in the xbox one.

Since we are unable to buy gamer pictures like on the Xbox 360, it would add more personalization and replay ability for games which would allow gamers to strive to unlock certain gamer pictures that we can use to show off to our friends.

3,993 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A unique notification when you reach 100% Achievement completion in a game

When you reach 100% achievement completion in a game, what if a unique message popped up along the lines of "Congratulations, you've completed (title)!" Just a nice notification to let you know you've finished it completely.

3,422 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,830 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

704 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Split DLC achievements from main game achievements

Make it so that any achievements from DLCs that you don't own aren't included in the main game achievement list, instead they have separate achievement lists so they do not corrupt completion for games just because you havent bought some DLC.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Milestgs. Thanks everyone!]

1,819 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

133 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Achievements leveling system that give you "titles"

Achievements leveling system that give you "titles" every other level. I.e, if you are starting (gamescore 0+) we would have "Lvl 1" and the title "Rookie" or something like that, for more dedicated or advaced player (gamerscore 20000+) LvL 15 , would recieve the title "Spartan", and the ammount of every completed game (all achievements unlocked (1000 points) should add an extra weight to the level and title, instead of being a " spartan" , for those who like to complete all achievements or games, would have the title "perfectionist" or something like that.

1,298 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. View Xbox One Achievements on the Xbox 360

Be able to view xbox one achievements on xbox 360

1,197 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Games without Achievements shouldn't show up as Games Played

Games that are demos, or even (closed) betas should not appear as games played, they are visible on the Xbox One and Xbox App for Windows 10.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "0/0 games should not appear as games played on the Xbox or Xbox app."]

806 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to delete games from Xbox 360 profile that have earned Achievements

I'm a player who really likes to look back at my gaming profile and admire the work I've done on games I like. So, it really REALLY bothers me when I see a game that I don't like in my history and can't delete it because there's that one stupid achievement that unlocked and scarred my profile. I really think this should already be an option, but since it's not I would like to see it happen SOON. Please?

772 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

59 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Percentages are nice, but it doesn't tell you how many X you need. Can you show numbers too?

Some achievements need you to collect or kill X number of things, but you don't know exactly how many you might need to get the achievement. The percentage gives you an idea, but also showing a number, like 380/400 in the progress bar graph at the bottom of the achievement box would help players.

588 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Only update the achievements for which we have DLC.

There are too many games with uneven achievement scores and some with just dumb scores (I've seen one with 970G). We should only have the achievement list for what we own.

This is a feature already implemented in other platforms. Consoles however, do this in order to pressure achievement hunters into buying DLC... which we would if they actually offered some value (not always the case).

It is time to ammend this and listen to what has been asked for so many times before.
    Update each players achievement list according to whatever content is installed and played.

552 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. No More Zero (o) points achievements.

This is really dissapointing as absurd. Zero point achievements? what is really that we achieved?

Just to address one of them: 5 hours of watching YouTube uploaded videos: 0 Points?.

I really don't see the point here.

520 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of Online only achievements

These seem like a great idea on the surface obviously by taking advantage of the multiplayer portion of the game. Over time these achievements become unreachable because of lack of play or server shut down. The biggest concern with this idea that many people will ask "what about online only games like Titanfall?" Games like these should have an offline bot mode. These achievements will available forever and will actually give the game itself a higher shelf life. The achievements can be earned online or offline multiplayer.

367 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make achievements app follow console language settings and not Geo-IP

Right now achievement app displays all achievements based on Geo-IP check, as an expat in non-english country it's very annoying and unreasonable. If I want system to be in english, that means I want to view my achievements in english instead of language that many people don't understand since they might work/study/travel abroad.

354 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Classify the achievements by "style"

Classify the achievements by "style"

Examples:
    - Patient ( perform a certain action 1000 times )
    - Skilled ( pass certain areas without dying or without using firearms )
    - Explorer (finding hidden items )

So we know the style of each player .
    (Player who has more skill achievements , or more exploration achievements...)

353 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Windows Phone Achievement Synch

Windows Phone achievements should sync properly. People had a big issue back in February where there achievements are still not synced up. Since then, there have been all kinds of other reported issues of people not getting the achievements they earned.

Please put more effort into getting achievements to properly be put on our Gamertag.

This thread has over 900 replies:
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_mobile_support/f/4282.aspx

343 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability To Earn Achievements That Can't Be Earned Anymore

The Gears Of War Judgment achievement "Syrabite" is not obtainable due to the fact there is no more events being posted.
    A simple fix would be to put every player onto 29/30 and allow everyone to gain the achievement by playing 1 event.

341 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Feedback and Knowledge Base