Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Here you can find ideas and feature requests that affect how you appear on Xbox, your achievements, and how you interact with game hubs.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas for managing your profile, achievements, or using game hubs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Rewards For 1000G On Games

Its really cool and challenging to get 1000G on games but I feel like players should recieve rewards for spending their time to get all of the achievements. A cool idea would be to recieve achievement points which can be spent on digital games and DLC to reduce the amount that they actually cost. E.g a digital game costs £25, you use your points and the game now costs £22. I think this would be really cool and would make more players go for 1000G and it would also make players want to buy dlc as its a bit cheaper.

10,837 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

181 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customizable GamerPic for your Profile Picture

Give us the option to choose a picture for gamercard pic besides the choice of arts we have right now

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Chryrotyro, CHRISALLEN3285, and Hushabey. Thanks, everyone!]

5,960 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

508 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back Offline Achievements

I don't know why Xbox removed offline achievements on Xbox One but it's completely ludicrous. Anyone who doesn't want to or can not connect to Xbox Live is being duped out of part of the basic service of the Xbox console. It is completely unfair and I think the ability to unlock achievements offline should be reinstated as soon as possible.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from WayzoftheRaven. Thanks everyone!]

5,739 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

365 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fully Achieved Games (1000G/1000G) Indicator in Gamertag

It's no point if the gamers can only show off a random number of their overall achievements. The idea is to put a small number that indicate how many games the player has fully achieved.

For example:

Gamertag: Phil Spencer
    Gamerscore: 114658 (3)

The number "3" indicate that Phil has earned 1000G/1000G in three games!

It's a small idea but great for people who love achievements like me!

4,851 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

164 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use screenshots to make Gamerpics

If or when we get a screenshot feature, we should be able to crop an area of a screenshot to use as a gamerpicture.

Right now, there aren't any gaming related gamerpics so I think this would at least give everyone a chance to make something cool and unique.

4,252 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow removal of games with zero earned Achievements from your Achievements List like on Xbox 360

Allow remove games that you did not get any achievement from your achievements list like xbox 360

4,215 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

785 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow gamer pictures to be unlocked with achievements

Developers should be allowed to include custom gamer pictures as rewards for unlocking achievements in their games.

Much like unlocking avatar awards, we should be able to use unlocked gamer pics over the default ones included in the xbox one.

Since we are unable to buy gamer pictures like on the Xbox 360, it would add more personalization and replay ability for games which would allow gamers to strive to unlock certain gamer pictures that we can use to show off to our friends.

3,683 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas from Accelsion+ and others. Thanks everyone!]

3,316 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

196 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A unique notification when you reach 100% Achievement completion in a game

When you reach 100% achievement completion in a game, what if a unique message popped up along the lines of "Congratulations, you've completed (title)!" Just a nice notification to let you know you've finished it completely.

3,098 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Achievements as Gamerpics

There should be an option to use any unlocked achievement as your profile's gamer pic. This would be a great way to show off one of your toughest accomplishments, or at the very least, give players better customization options for their profile. Personally, I know I've unlocked many achievements that came with a pretty cool image, along with a good amount that I wish I could rub in my friends' faces whenever they looked at my bio.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Dannmann188. Thanks everyone!]

2,352 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to submit positive player feedback

I really dislike the fact we can only report players for bad behaivor on Xbox One. On 360, there's an option to submit positive feedback on a person. I always enjoy racing on Forza with good people who aren't trying to wreck people and be stupid. I wouldn't mind submitting positive feedback on people like this. If there's an option to report someone for bad behaivor, there should as well be an option for positive behaivor! I know this idea has already posted but I wanted to get mine across, because I think this should also be able to be…

2,330 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove Achievements that you have

Can there be a way for you to delete games that have achievements in them off your gamer card.

2,285 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

607 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Badges

Add badges like beta tester, ambassador, etc... Very much like Major Nelson has.

For Xbox.com and Gamercards

1,858 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Split DLC achievements from main game achievements

Make it so that any achievements from DLCs that you don't own aren't included in the main game achievement list, instead they have separate achievement lists so they do not corrupt completion for games just because you havent bought some DLC.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Milestgs. Thanks everyone!]

1,530 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

124 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. To be able to make an offline profile like the xbox 360 on xbox one.

It's complicated to have to make a new email an create a new xbox live gamertag just to have other friends and family to play offline with you. It would be so much easier and better if it had the option to make it like the xbox 360 and to have the option to make an easy offline/local profile like you can with the xbox 360.

1,503 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

215 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Use Kinect Camera To Take A Picture For Gamerpic

We had this feature on xbox 360 now we have a1080p camera i think it would be cool to take ya own gamer pic and if you get flagged for any inappropiate picture suspend account as microsoft sees fit and ban account from ever adding a picture of any kind through kinect.. or some tyoe of punishment

1,360 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Gamer Pics and Themes

The current gamerpics to customize your profiles I feel are bleak and just plain boring. On the Xbox 360 with us being able to buy or unlock new ones made things much more unique and your account felt like it was yours and a lot of us fell in love with our old themes and gamerpics and when our friends online would see them they knew it was you just from the picture and it was part of the routine.
    Now that all that is out of the way I would like to inspire you the community and moderators to…

1,321 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Game Hub should show how many players are currently playing that game

This way you can check a game's population before you buy it or just to satisfy your curiosity.

1,312 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Game Hubs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Achievements leveling system that give you "titles"

Achievements leveling system that give you "titles" every other level. I.e, if you are starting (gamescore 0+) we would have "Lvl 1" and the title "Rookie" or something like that, for more dedicated or advaced player (gamerscore 20000+) LvL 15 , would recieve the title "Spartan", and the ammount of every completed game (all achievements unlocked (1000 points) should add an extra weight to the level and title, instead of being a " spartan" , for those who like to complete all achievements or games, would have the title "perfectionist" or something like that.

1,112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Display the flag of the player's country on the Gamercard

We should have a small picture showing the flag of the country on the gamercard, it's nothing huge but it would be a really cool addition.

1,106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Profile, Achievements, & Game Hubs

Feedback and Knowledge Base