~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox one X overheatin broblem

when the overheated version of xbox one X arrives

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Up the Rating for Smite, and alleviate most Communication Bans.

Smite is a game that should have a M (for Mature) rating, or at least an age rating of 18+. Kids and young teens should not be playing this game, solely because of the Community. People that play this game receive Communication Bans, above all else, for the use of profanity, or the common competitive harassing talk that we all do, and we all use, across any competitive game out there. We all do it, you cannot say you don't. At some point, you do, or did. So don't say you didn't. The Communication Bans that go out because people…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NO NEW GAMES!!!

Microsoft should make all their console games, computer games, games they didn't even make and even games on other platforms made by competitors playable on the Xbox One.

This should be their focus. New games are apparently a giant waste of time. Who cares when you can play the original Excite Bike in 4K Enhanced Mode? OMG, and Tetris!

New games suck! We want nothing but advanced hardware playing nothing but classic games all the way back to the first video game TENNIS FOR TWO. They should remake that but in VR!!!

Note: This entire post was satire. Please wake…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can you check this app.

So this patch for the dashboard took away the Spotify volume bar on the home bar. Can you guys fix that?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring Basic Story Remix Feature from Windows 10 to Photos App on Xbox One

Bring Basic Story Remix Feature from Windows 10 to Photos App on Xbox One To Create Slideshow or Video when pressing Remix Button Maybe add Editing right from Xbox for Certain Editing Options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. make a controller wiith sd card support

make a controller with sd card support to play music on the controller.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox TV

A TV with a built-in Xbox

Considering that there are TVs with a DVD player built-in why not have a TV with a built-in Xbox

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. G

Xbox I’m having trouble getting my friend to play, my profile is Understorm75 and my friend Tombear24 well we can’t communicate it saids for me it offline and for him I’m offline and when he changes into his brothers account we can connect and for some reason only some can communicate to him, why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Simple way to pay for Game Pass and EA Acces

Please make it possible that we can pay for EA Acces or Game Pass with our accounts balance..
    (I was seen a new version of a game what is one of my favorite of my childhood (oddworld Abe) or an other what i wanted to download for my mother to try (sims 4) ,may be she will play more :D but i can't buy that Accesses. i have money on my account, but this needs debit card or bank account, and FREE trial too, what i don't understood too ) thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Beytullah8

Hguj

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Thank You Princess

In reference to service number 148012839

A customer service representative named Princess was beyond helpful. She went above what I expected. I believe she have solved an issue I've been trying to get worked out for a couple months.

She should definitely be recognized as an asset to your team.

Thank you for your professional service.

James Trice

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Missing gamer points from XB360 games in compatibility mode on XB1

So, I was told by support, who has failed to solve this issue three times, to post on uservoice.

Simply put, I am missing gamer points from XB360 games running on XB1. XB1 games pop achievements and they're properly added to my total. Windows Phone games pop achievements, and they're added to my total. But when I get achievements on XB360 games played on the XB1, the achievements pop (on the console, and also on my phone and laptop, so I know they're getting back to the XB Live database), but the points are not added.

All of these achievements…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cuphead free with gold

Lets hope that xbox could make cuphead free with gold or discounted atleast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. game dvr make consecutive recordings

if you only can make 10 minutes clip please allow us to make consecutive clips to record complete gaming sessions

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Amazon Instant Video X-Ray

Amazon Instant Video offers a feature called X-Ray on other platforms (FireTV & the Android app for instance) can we get this feature on the Xbox One? Having access to all the metadata for the content you're viewing is invaluable!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The option to use your password instead of a passkey.

The choto use your password instead of a passkey when customizing your sign-in and security preferences should be a option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. kinect press a command

Kinect/voice controls needs a full hands free feel.

I can say xbox goto netflix for instance, but then need to grab a controller to scroll within the app and also to press A to select an item.

I propose some new voice commands, I.E.
    XBOX PRESS A
    XBOX PRESS B
    XBOX PRESS UP
    XBOX PRESS DOWN
    XBOX PRESS RIGHT
    XBOX PRESS LEFT
    ETC..
    Let me be fully lazy.. lol

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop The Toxicity

My little brother was playing Call of duty WW2 today and told some guy he was camping and going negative to recieve an offensive message saying to kill himself. It is ridiculous that a grown man would tell a 10 year old to kill himself. If we as a community stopped the toxicity it will be more fun for everyone. SR#1408808666

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Changing your dashboard on Xbox 360

Imagine if you would be able to change your Dashboard on Xbox 360 the same way you would change your theme. All dashboards would be available for you to select from just as a design, with all the sound effects it had, the colours, the themes and everything else in terms of design, except it would have the same features we have today like Bing, activity feed, etc. It's the same idea as changing themes. So everyone would have the freedom to choose which dashboard they want. How does that sound? Do you think it would be too much work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Linux support to Xbox one

I do not know if this is possible or not, but I would love it if Microsoft officially allows Linux to be installed on xbox one.

Imagine all the games and apps that are designed for Linux being playable on xbox one since it is similar to pc anyway. And with xbox one teasing mouse and keyboard support, that would be a match made in heaven.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base