~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add custom sorting option for games and media

Allow users to manually rename a game or movie for custom sorting. This for easier alphabetical sorting of sequels or franchises.

Example : The "Far Cry" game franchise has different spelling with each title : Far Cry® 2 / Far Cry 3 / FarCry 4 and will not show up in correct order.

Ultimately, ensuring proper naming of games would be a good start. Thanks for sharing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Party Logs for party leader

Sometimes I get some of my friends joining a party with other friends without me inviting them and I suspect it was someone in the party. So my suggestion is that the party leader gets party Logs to show who is joining and who is being invited and by who and the timestamps

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upload to OneDrive from Xbox App

Seeing as how the upload to OneDrive feature on the Xbox only works when it wants. I think it’d be super if we could upload to OneDrive from the Xbox app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Install from other consoles in household

Would be great for multi-console households if you could install a game from another console on the same network rather than the internet. For example, my son has an xbox in his room and I have one in the lounge. He wanted to play Far Cry 5 downstairs (on his profile), but it had to install from the internet. Would have been great if my console could have detected his console on the network and then installed from his console instead, which would have been faster.

Perhaps this could be extended for if I bought a game on my console…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use two headsets on one console

I just figured out, as my friend was visiting me that on the Xbox one we can not use two headsets on one console. We hear all the game sounds and menu sounds. And even the party overlay showed that we were talking. I think there are many games where this feature would be are great addition to multiplayer gaming.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox live account email transfer.

I personally was pretty young when I started using Xbox live so my dad had made an account under his email since I was too young. Later on, I ended up making my own account to be my offline account and never ended up using it for longer than a year. There is no way to get rid of my account and keep my email without losing my email and since it's linked to about 10 different accounts for social media and what not I don't want to have to find and cancel and change all the hundreds of things…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox One X should be allowed to Broadcast *ANY* app

I play games on my Windows 10 PC, and have managed to connect it to my Xbox One X (HDMI from PC's GPU to Xbox HDMI Input), in glorious 4K. It looks great, runs smooth as butter... But when I try and Broadcast the TV App, it says "Try broadcasting another game. This game or app can't be broadcast."

Such wasted potential of the Xbox One X. It could double as a dedicated streaming device.

Microsoft needs to seriously consider allowing the Xbox One X to broadcast *ANY* app.
    It can done so easily in reverse - I can stream…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make it so u can set a background to your xbox though the xbox smartglass app

make it so u can set a background to your xbox though the xbox smartglass app

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assassins creed Black flag remastered 4k

please remaster Assassins creed black flag in 4k.. One of my favorite in the series.. And it would look amazing on the one x

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Anti-Cheat Sea of Thieves

To encode Anti-cheatware to Sea of Thieves, I've personally been shot through, my ship and fencing of a fort. Each time it is almost a one-shot unless I'm moving rapidly. The players seem to never miss no matter the distance of a pistol's range.

At the very least Rare could implement moderators to be able to view the game the Skull Forts is where hacker/cheaters primarily exist because it is the most money the quickest. You could honestly just bait cheaters with these Skull Forts to see the hacking live.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. blocked players shouldnt be paired

if you've blocked someone you obviously arent wanting involvement. with them , y then for example 2 night i was paired 4 times with a guy i blocked for cheating

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xbox Rewards Program Merging With MS Rewards! NOOOO!!

Please DO NOT MERGE the Xbox Rewards program with the Microsoft Rewards program!!!! Nooooo!! We will lose the Vault and our % back on purchases after December and all sorts of incentives like a REASON TO BUILD YOUR GAMERSCORE FINALLY and all sorts of things!!! Please heed this feedback and reconsider this monumentally terrible course of action! *SADDESTFACE*

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Party Preference Options

Hi, I have an idea that could help party chat a lot more and simplify, ok, first things first, when you start a party you will notice it is open by default and anyone can join, why not make a preference party in the settings, so I can lock it by default, by here is the second part, what about friends who come online, how about option on their profile so you can select who can join your party whenever so example:
    BrickLayer1334 Party Options:
    Default (they can join the party is open but require an invite if it is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Send websites from Edge mobile to Edge browser on the Xbox

Please provide a way to sync tabs across Edge browsers or give us the ability to send web pages from Edge mobile to the Xbox like we can do on PCs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Windows 10 on xbox one

Bring the full windows 10 to the xbox one or at least windows 10 s

first of all this would be a huge game changer when it comes to console gaming because i prefer a keyboard and mouse to game and navigate the os and is an easy way to target more people also it would be really nice to be able to install windows 10 apps on xbox one and microsoft im not saying make this free as it may cost you just like charge $50 to have windows 10 s on your xbox one and 100 for windows…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't understand why Roblox developers studio isn't available on Xbox

I haven't got a Windows or Linux pc and there's no Android version for some reason, can't see why it would be a problem.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Refund

I was told here to come for a refund I am trying to refund a purchase that was purchased on my microsoft account without my approval.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Refund

I was told here to come for a refund I am trying to refund a purchase that was purchased on my microsoft account without my approval.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back Sword Coast Legends to the MS store.

In late 2017 the contract ended for the game 'Sword Coast Legends' to be avalable on the Xb MS store. Please bring it back, i didnt get to buy it before it was removed.
    We need more D&D rpgs on XB1 and this one is great; i just didnt know about it before it was removed and then played it on a friends console.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base