~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. harddisk

Because consoles don't have such a lot of space, if there is not any free space on harddisk on console, please make a question for easy possiblity to store new xbox trials also on any external harddisk till about 8 gb (about 200 Euro extra costs), that are only readable and writable in xbox formats, of course.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ip pullers

Make it harder for people to pull ip addresses I'm sick and tired of these people with no life booting me off of game play for no reason we need better security on X box live.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Negotiate to Bring PC Game "SCUM" to Xbox One Family Platform

Bring to Xbox One Family platform the game "SCUM" comming to PC on Early Access this 2018!This game looks amazing

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New UI

Im not really a fan of the ui in fact ive never been a fan of any xbox ui

What you need is a kind of shortcut and be able to jump from any part of your xbox to any other part from any page. Look at the ps4 its all in one bar and if you go up you get all your other stuff.

Its to hard to find stuff i bet half of xbox players dont know how to find everything.

Im also not a fan of all the scrolling through all the items.

Maybe instead of a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. keyboard in 2 or more language (english and french for me)

I d like to alternate between english and french keyboard.
    I often use Microsoft Edge, and it will be cool if you can choose beetween 2 language for the keyboard. I'm French but I'd like to write in english and the keyboard show me only suggested words in french because this is my region.
    Is it possible to add other language keyboard please like windows 10 or Windows Phone?
    Thanks you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Numbers from home xbox

Microsoft and xbox was and will be always about improving
    but there is a little hole need to fixed as soon as possible
    the amount of making a home console
    imagine you have a kid
    and he mess with your account and you have no watch over him when you are not home and he uses your home xbox
    imagine you run out of numbers and the amount xbox gives

you have to wait for a whole year?
    is this something microsoft want to bother the customer with?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ww2

Y can't I use my Microsoft money

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. App claro videos

Não há homologação do app claro video para xbox 360, porém o mesmo está disponivel para download no console. Por favor, considerem fazer a homologação.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feedback on xbox one x and the advertising of it.

Why did xbox/microsoft send youtubers xbox one x's that came with a bunch of free games and planet earth 2 in 4k yet for people who bought it they don't get nearly as much in free stuff. You send it for FREE to youtubers who then post it and get to make money off of that video, while loyal fans who BUY almost everything you release don't get rewarded the same way. To be honest with you Im pretty certain I play alot more than most of those youtubers; while I understand if they use your product its a form…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Come up with customer service for Xbox live

I really hope someone that can make a difference reads this and does something about it. One of my children apparently was banned for a day from Xbox live so I spent time researching what I needed to do to find out why he was suspended. I couldn't find anything out online and wasn't able to file a case review. I read the user agreement and it clearly states you can if it's over 24 hours. This was a ban just over 24 hours so I did the online chat and came up with nothing. Spoke to customer service and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pay for Xbox live gold using prepaid visa cards

We should be able to pay for Xbox Live Gold using Prepaid Visa cards

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. post an image to your feed

Xbox should have an option to post any kind of picture to your feed, like from any source of media like a USB drive for instance or the one drive etc this would be a great feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. go

I am canceling all accounts to Xbox due to your companies lack of compassion and empathy toward there company.when i first made an account with Xbox (several years ago) i loved it and when a problem did arise, I could count on tech support to help me through. now i'm disappointed to see that it is more about making money on there customers wherever they can. a software or hardware issue should be fixed without costly (out of warranty) penalties. its clear to see now Xbox and Microsoft agent associated with Xbox take no pride and workmanship in there product…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New way to see achievements

For the new consumers of xbox it is hard see people with 100k of gamescore and you only have 100 points of gamerscore, so my solution for this it is simple, let te people choose if they want see the achievements in form of gamerscore or in form of numbers of achievements that they conquered, like in playstation. I had a ps4 and I had 133 trophies on ps4, and now, in xbox I have 5.3k of gamerscore. It would be much better for me see my 143 achievements in form of trophies.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. please let me claim the gamertag "meme"

can i please claim the gamertag "meme"

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Produce a console that actually works!

I know this might be difficult for the XBox team to fathom because they have an appalling track record for creating defective consoles--see the XBox 360, but I think it would be a nice feature that when you buy a brand-new console that it actually works. After having spent half a thousand dollars for your newest iteration of the XBox One (the third one with different specifications in a single console generation) it shut off five times for absolutely no reason. It will no longer power on for more than about a minute. I purchased a new power supply and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quit button option

Add a quit game option that shuts the game down. Just like the quit option in pc games. Right now you have to do that in the home menu by pushing start and shut the game there. It can be that hard to implement this. BTW. This idea would also be great for apps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Account suspended

I rarely use the account other then for offline games on my xbox360 or watching Netflix, so I can't see why that account would be suspended. Started off when i tried joining a club on xbox app and then contacted a costumer support about it because it was saying that I was denied access to join clubs, any club. And the customer support which wasn't Microsoft enforcement told me that my account was suspended and to come here

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring Detroit become human to x box one.

PS4 EXCLUSIVE GAME NEEDS TO BE ON X BOX ONE.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base