~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Definição Xbox Principal com Chave de Acesso

Hoje me deparo com o problema de definição de conta no Xbox One. Devido a atualização do sistema a conta é retirada e você só tem direito a 5 definições, 1 reset ao ano, isto é um grande problema, mas entendo que é para não haver problemas como hackers, falsificação dos jogos como por exemplo venda de contas ilegais.
    Devido a este problema tenho pensado na seguinte solução ao meu caso, por que não criar uma chave de acesso que estaria na conta ou no console para registar o vídeo game, ou seja, ao invés de ocorrer o problema que…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nota fiscal serie D.

Olá!
    Sou vendedor e tenho loja, estou com um caso em aberto de garantia.
    Vendi um console e um controle a mais para um cliente e o mesmo veio com problema no direcional para baixo.
    Acionei a garantia do produto e a mesma exige nota fiscal eletrônica sendo que não tenho faturamento para tal necessidade.
    Então eu nao posso vender produtos microsoft? Ou melhor, dar garantia a partir da compra para meu cliente pois o mesmo só terá como garantia a nota fiscal serie D? E um absurdo, pois fere a lei e o código de defesa do consumidor. Pago…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "xbox need jrpg games"

Xbox one need JRPG games. I believe JRPG will do great on Xbox one

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. partage

Bonjour,

je viens de faire l'acquisition d'une xbox one X. Je possède maintenant 3 Xbox chez moi.
    Sur mes deux anciennes Xbox, j'avais configuré un partage de compte ce qui permettait à d'autres membres de ma famille de se connecter et de profiter du XboxLive et de tous les contenus que je possede. Avec l'arrivé de cette Xbox One X dans mon foyer, j'aurai voulu bénéficier d'un partage de compte mais avec un 3eme compte afin que 3 utilisateurs puissent se connecter et profiter de tous les contenus de mon premier compte. Mais cela n'est actuellement pas possible. Est il…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change The Profile's Game Tab Placement Appearance

Change the profile's game tab placement appearance from showing one column of the games you have to 2 columns per row as it was before.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about we not change for Rayman when it's supposed to be free

This month is the first time I'm seeing a 9.99 charge for what is supposed to be a free game. Hope it's a mistake

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Seperate Xbox 360 and Xbox One players (Needed for Success)

Because the old xbox 360 games are filled with modders it makes playing backward compatible games unplayable, especially call of duty.

Thats why the playerbase drops immediately after a release, i just tried to get a refund for both BO1 and BO2 which you cannot play online because of this issue, they wouldnt refund.

The xbox one players need to be in their own playlists on these games, it will keep players playing these games.

It all feels like a big scam in its current state, please either fix your old games security, give refunds or put players of current…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox One AVR Management

Currently Xbox One is powering up both Main Zone and Zone 2 on my Denon AVR. Allow choice of AVR Zones (Main/Zone 2/Both) at Power Up/Off settings of AVR.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Competition with friends H2H

What happened to the ranked friends competition? Me and my friends use to claim bragging rights on who ever would win a football game and bragg about how our team would be the best in the authentic NFL football league. I remember xbox live had that program,what happened? Did they give all the deligates to mut?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set new pins to the end of the list (Organising)

So on the New Dash for Fall 2017 we now have 40 visible pins!!!! this is awesome. But we need some changes. I propose that when we set a new Pin that it appears to the bottom of the list and not the first item. I like to have a few quick pins to media and the rest are digital games I need to play. It is irritating when I set a new pin that it is at the front where I want the media apps. It should be moved to the end so I don't have to move them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox One X game features

Xbox One X games should have option to select characters of game to play with from different characters in the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Arena  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner + OneGuide to Czechia

Bring the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner + OneGuide to Czechia

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stream Xbox to your Android,tablet and ios

Stream Your Xbox to you mobile device with xbox app without pc

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Smaller Joysticks in XBOXONE controller like a Trackerball from a mouse

I don't like the controller design, the Joysticks in XBOXONE controller I feel too tall, makes it slippery in my hands and not precise enough, if they made the Joysticks like the mouse trackerball and add a very wide grip that grips well to the thumbs will be much better, also I would like integrated fans inside the joystick that will rumble and release air from inside the controller, having ventilation pores will make the controller grip even better, pores from behind the controller and from sides that when the controller rumbles it spins the fans, I don't like the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Issue a credit for stolen Minecraft windows 10 code

Someone stole my code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, I want a credit for the amount of the game since Microsoft apparently cannot issue codes. I want a credit for the price of the game. Someone stole from me, and Microsoft needs to make it right.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sort your marketing out

Microsoft lies yet again, new xboX does NOT support "all" Xbox one accessories as it looks like your not telling anyone that you have dropped the Kinect like a stone plus although my TV IS 4k when setting up your new all singing and dancing xboX it tells me I can't play games in 4k because it doesn't support HDR10.....SO MY IDEA:
    Stop the lies,give all information so we can make informed decisions!
    One very unhappy xboX owner

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 4k

Which games should be 4k or at least above 1080p with 60fps

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hockey Mask person

Xbox One X should have a psycho game on Hockey Mask person.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Title: Blueborne awareness

Blueborne awareness for Xbox products:

Are Xbox 360/Xbox One vulnerable at this time?
    If so, is Microsoft working on a fix?
    What is the ETA on the fix?
    To what extent can exploiters cause damage or surveil the network etc?
    What should users do if they think they've been compromised?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How can I contact Xbox for doing a review on the Xbox one x

Hello I know my YouTube channel is very small but I would really like to do a review on a Xbox one x

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base