~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. customer service

terrible microsoft live customer service service, game wont update settings, supervisor wont call me back,
    another employee hasnt called me back yet. isp is trying to open ports and they still wont work, they said it was gears of war server but thats not true. waiting for xbox to call me back

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account reputation

I received message from Xbox Live thanking me for keeping Xbox live safe!!! 4 DAYS LATER MY REP. Says “NEEDS WORK” I also have been excepted into the Xbox live in Bastrop program for having a clean record I also started appearing on line and playing now I’m being harassed and antagonistic behavior towards me!!! There’s a flaw in your system!!! SOMEONE IS “RED FLAGGING MY ACCOUNT” FALSLY MAKING REPORTS. I NEED AN EXPLANATION BY THE ENFORCMENG TEAM AND THEY NEED TO READ OUT TO ME ASAP.
    THIS IS HOW I MAKE MY LIVING !!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Update's and the Home Screen (Nov. 5, 2017)

I really appreciate the service Microsoft provides but they're really lacking when it comes to their updates and the Xbox home screen. Please stop changing it.

I feel as though the home screen just keeps getting worse with every update. I really liked one of the previous versions of the home screen that allowed games and apps to be windowed so you could still hear what was going on when you left the game, and I liked how easily I could get to the friends tab with the original xbox guide tab. But now the main home screen is filled…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't kill GwG with Game Pass

Don't kill GwG with Game Pass, 3 consecutive months with weak games. This is so frustating for new members like me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bhan

Recycle the gamertag bhan

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Simplify video messaging

With the new update sending videos to eachother has gotten so difficult, it went from opening messages, view shared content, play. Then you hit back go down play the next video. But now every single video you go to watch you have to reopen the home tab, conversations, messages, person, message, view message, view video, play video. And then reopen the entire thing again and if you just keep opening next messages you have to back out of every single video in the end which is a pain if you and friends have way 30 messages each. Can we please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 2

It would be nice to see both Battlefront games that were developed by pandemic studios on the next gen Xbox console but I would love to see the original Battlefront 2 on Xbox One X specs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mini-XBOXONE-X(Hybrid-PC)

A Mini version of the X that comes with Windows10 OS and XBOXONE OS, Running Windows10 from a mobile 8core CPU, no HDD only m.2 slots in the bottom for optimal speeds and working in Raid0
    It can come with 10GB of GDDR5 instead of the 12GB that the original XBOXONEX has, just for the video games
    And it can have 2 ram slots for the OS, so we can put a max of 32GB just for the System, that way it will still be running with the same ram memory not affecting the XBOXONE hardware, except that it will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. hi xb

Hi xbox,

Can you add a search feature to the my games and apps and the mini hub that pops up when you click the Xbox button on the Xbox One Controller!!! Thanks....

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MulaTheRich

HE IS A BOOTER BEWARE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU BEAT HIM IN 2K BEWARE OF MULATHERICH

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox one x free for reveiw

Get Xbox One X for free for review!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to rent games for 3 to 5 days

Ability to rent games for 3 to 5 days or able to get a refund in 3 to 5 days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disneyland Adventures discounted

Disneyland Adventures to be discounted for owners of the Xbox 360 Kinect version similar to Ori and how the definitive edition was only 5 EUR for owners of the previous game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Elite Controller slot prompt

With the Elite controller I often have trouble remembering what layout I had in each slot after playing multiple games or only playing one for weeks on end, so I then either have to go though the process of fiddling around in game and tests which slot is what or by going into the controller accessories to check.

So, something I found would be handy to have is a screen prompt when switching between button layouts using the switch on the controller to show the layout you are using. It would be handy if that screen prompt also had a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gamertag Change

The account 'Strummy' isn't active and has 0 gamerscore and 0 games played. I was wondering if the account can be cleared so I can use the gamertag. I'm stuck with the gamertag 'Strummie' because of this and would really appreciate having the gamertag to use in game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. phone support or live support for our enforcement team

If we can get some kind of support line from the enforcement team then we can understand why and go into more detail with them, I know there is many people that wants answers because they belive they have been accused for doing something when they havent and I am one of them and together we can make it happen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Eu quero muito

Eu quero muito esse jogo é muito bom masa demais

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ESRB current gambling criteria

Microsoft should enforce ESRB current loot box standards. On it's page now gambling is defined by ESRB as where a "player can gamble, including betting or wagering real cash or currency" in which case the ESRB stipulates an adults only 18+ rating while the ESRB defines simulated gambling as where a "player can gamble without betting or wagering real cash or currency" and needs a teen 13+ rating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. xbox one remake of fabele 2 with better fight at the end of game.

remake fable 2 with better graphics and more boss fights. plus add a fight with main villian at end of game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base