~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Motion Detection from Kinect to turn off console when I fall asleep

It would be awesome if I could use the Kinect to automatically turn off the console if I have fallen asleep or accidentally left the tv on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. cod aw free with gold or free to play

please have cod aw free with gold or free to play

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A non disk drive digital version of the OneX with more CPU.

Remove the disk drive on the OneX and add more CPU. 4k 60fps capable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Vsync Cache

VSync is great for competitive multiplayer games, there is only one small caviar to it, when rendering heavy games that are 30FPS, sometimes when frames dip the VSync will lower slightly the frames to adjust for best visuals, is something normal, but could be fix, either the game is optimized for VSync, and or what I call VSync Cache, VSync Cache would be basically similar to a hybrid drive, where it would save Cache memory in the game automatically to improve the VSync, leaving additional Virtual memory on games that would benefit from this in order to get an improved…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You should subscribe to my channel!

You should subscribe to my YouTube channel. I upload gaming videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1IuL2SizeGvFAzfMBIYIA

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Help. Anyone got a xbox360 gold membership spare pkease email me sbantten@outlook.com

Anyone got a spare gold membership that they are not using please email me sbantten@outlook.com many thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WordRelevanceToTitles

Please change this absurd system. Just because there are some of the same words used in a title doesn’t mean both are the same. I can’t believe that I have to scrunch up my words just to make a suggestion because other people somehow know the same words.

There is no reason that you should be preventing people from making a suggestion just because someone else made a suggestion using one of the same words in your title. I don’t care if little jimmy said “Relevance” in his title about the relevance of this one game on the Xbox marketplace.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tmnt Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The game based on the Tmnt movie 2007 with Winters and the Nightwatcher (Raphael)

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tropico 3 back compability please

i hope u people loved this game too

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. import the "home" from one xbox one to the new one for every account at once

need to make it able for every account that is home on the Xbox one to be transfer to a new Xbox one if the account when it transfer into the new Xbox one it would use one of the three times it can change its home. the reason to do so you don't have to log in as each account to transfer them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox's flawed and unfair reputation system

Xbox must fix their flawed and unfair reputation system. I've never before had an issue with my rep until playing Dead by Daylight, where I'm inundated with angry messages from children for simply beating them at the game. I don't understand how Microsoft has allowed this crap to continue. I've seriously had it with this company and am making the permanent switch to PS4

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. customer service

terrible microsoft live customer service service, game wont update settings, supervisor wont call me back,
    another employee hasnt called me back yet. isp is trying to open ports and they still wont work, they said it was gears of war server but thats not true. waiting for xbox to call me back

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Account reputation

I received message from Xbox Live thanking me for keeping Xbox live safe!!! 4 DAYS LATER MY REP. Says “NEEDS WORK” I also have been excepted into the Xbox live in Bastrop program for having a clean record I also started appearing on line and playing now I’m being harassed and antagonistic behavior towards me!!! There’s a flaw in your system!!! SOMEONE IS “RED FLAGGING MY ACCOUNT” FALSLY MAKING REPORTS. I NEED AN EXPLANATION BY THE ENFORCMENG TEAM AND THEY NEED TO READ OUT TO ME ASAP.
    THIS IS HOW I MAKE MY LIVING !!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Update's and the Home Screen (Nov. 5, 2017)

I really appreciate the service Microsoft provides but they're really lacking when it comes to their updates and the Xbox home screen. Please stop changing it.

I feel as though the home screen just keeps getting worse with every update. I really liked one of the previous versions of the home screen that allowed games and apps to be windowed so you could still hear what was going on when you left the game, and I liked how easily I could get to the friends tab with the original xbox guide tab. But now the main home screen is filled…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Don't kill GwG with Game Pass

Don't kill GwG with Game Pass, 3 consecutive months with weak games. This is so frustating for new members like me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bhan

Recycle the gamertag bhan

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Simplify video messaging

With the new update sending videos to eachother has gotten so difficult, it went from opening messages, view shared content, play. Then you hit back go down play the next video. But now every single video you go to watch you have to reopen the home tab, conversations, messages, person, message, view message, view video, play video. And then reopen the entire thing again and if you just keep opening next messages you have to back out of every single video in the end which is a pain if you and friends have way 30 messages each. Can we please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mini-XBOXONE-X(Hybrid-PC)

A Mini version of the X that comes with Windows10 OS and XBOXONE OS, Running Windows10 from a mobile 8core CPU, no HDD only m.2 slots in the bottom for optimal speeds and working in Raid0
    It can come with 10GB of GDDR5 instead of the 12GB that the original XBOXONEX has, just for the video games
    And it can have 2 ram slots for the OS, so we can put a max of 32GB just for the System, that way it will still be running with the same ram memory not affecting the XBOXONE hardware, except that it will…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hi xb

Hi xbox,

Can you add a search feature to the my games and apps and the mini hub that pops up when you click the Xbox button on the Xbox One Controller!!! Thanks....

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base