~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 678 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bluetooth Speakers

There should be a setting in the settings menu for the Xbox One that allows you to Bluetooth to average everyday Bluetooth speakers. This is an awesome idea that would better improve gaming, watching tv, or listening to Pandora.

639 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gamertag Reset

Hello microsoft, There are thousands of unactive accounts that have been unactive for over 5 years and their gamertags are being wasted when someone could be using theese cool tags. Microsoft should do a gamertag reset for the month of september so those inactive tags can be put to use. (VOTE IF YOU AGREE)

595 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to remove unwanted followers or have a request acceptance before they follow you

It's really annoying to see people who you dont know to have you as their friend. Xbox should first make you accept them as you can do on Facebook. For example, they want to add me right. Ok so they send me an friend request if i dont accept it they wont be my follower. Please Xbox. Make this possible.

583 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Star Wars the old republic needs to come on Xbox one

Star Wars the old republic needs to come on Xbox one That's all :)

569 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free Kinect Adapter

I preordered my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition but I still want to use my Kinect. Can I get a Kinect adapter for free PLEASE. I've owned every generation of Xbox and am a die hard XBOX FAN!!

I even pre-ordered the original Xbox One day one edition and paid $500 for it. I really didn't want the Xbox one S when they announced Scorpio at the same time!!!

537 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FREE Online Multiplayer

I know that I'm not the only one who wants free online multiplayer. I find it rather ridiculous that we have to pay just to play online with friends and family. At least fulfill this request before Project Scorpio comes out.

530 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio Pass Through - Plex and other apps not just blu-ray player

Please allow bit stream pass through such as with the Bluray for all apps and or games. lack of this feature is holding back the xbox from being an all in one media center component

492 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ninja Gaiden Collection game

All Ninja Gaiden Games in one single game, including the NES ninja Gaiden games enhanced, with wider field of view, XBOX and 360 games in it, improve combat and enhance games, also 60fps instead of 30.

487 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Kinect Adapter

I missed the promotion for the free Kinect adapter. I would like to redeem the Adapter even though I missed the promotion. I traded in my Xbox One for an Xbox One S but kept my Kinect because I love it.
    Seen as I'm a loyal Xbox customer and have had a Day One console since launch I don't think I should have to pay the price for Xbox leaving the Kinect port off of the Xbox One S.

Can you please provide an adapter without charge?

478 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Blacklist

Remaster the Tom Clancy: Splinter Cell Blacklist, Xbox 360 game for Xbox One. Blacklist was a 5 Star rated game with exceptional graphics, and is a diverse incredible Splinter Cell game. I would be more than happy to have this game remastered.

460 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Phillips Hue

I would really like to see an integration between Xbox and Phillips Hue to give you a full immersive experience playing games and watching movies / TV.

432 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Transfer gamertag and all associated Xbox Live purchases to another existing Microsoft Account

Many years ago I created an Xbox Live account (Hotmail account) and my gamertag which I have been using for years now..
    When Microsoft started with their "one login to rule them all" I decided to sign up for Windows 10 with the email I use for everything else (a gmail account).

So now I have the problem that;
    1) All my Microsoft Services (Windows 10, OneDrive, OneNote, Office365 etc..) besides my Xbox Live account are associated with my Gmail account.
    2) All my contacts and friends that I would like to connect with on my Xbox Live account are…

430 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. individual party volume sliders

Sometime when in a party with a bunch of people some are silent and some are loud making it fairly unbalanced for the other members because if they turn up their headset volume up to hear the silent guy the loud guy goes way to loud, so i think it would be a fantastic idea to implement a volume slider like Discore has where base value is 100 and you can slide it anywhere between 0 and 200 to make you everyone on the same loudness.

426 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 1/2/3 remastered

Ps2 version of Drangon Ball z: budokai tenkaichi 1,2,and 3 remastered.

418 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Since Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for original Xbox is backwards compatible, I urge Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords to be available as well.

414 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back SNAP Feature

Xbox need to bring back the Snap feature so us gamers can continue to skype or watch apps while we game or watching a game walkthrough or something via an app

Xbox please please bring it back

408 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 405 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Star Wars Battlefront

MAKE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT FOR XBOX ONE AVALIBLE ON XBOX 360

393 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Star wars knights of the old republic

Please give us sw kotor 1 and 2 playable on Xbox one

386 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base