~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trials Evolution

Bring Trials Evolution to xboxone ALREADY!!! : /

151 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to watch purchased movies offline

I would like to be able to download movies and TV shows that I have purchased from the Xbox store to my Xbox so I can watch them even if I'm not connected to the Internet. I don't always have a stable connection and it would be great if I could watch the movies I paid for anytime I wanted to.

146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Continue to support Kinect games

I wonder... there is such a push for healthy life around the world. And you Microsoft not promoting and not continuing support for Kinect games as for tool to this goal makes us sit on the sofas, get fat and unhealthy and die in the age of 40 for so many painful ways. Cant you see ... we need to have great games for kinect for people in all ages to stay your consumers as long as its possible. Instead of implanting cross-connections with the xbox in our brains, lay down and drown in Virtual Reality like "batteries" in Matrix.…

142 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add YouTube Livestreaming

You should be able to livestream to YouTube and not only twitch. Ps4 does this and Xbox should too. It makes it easier to grow on YouTube.

141 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop suggesting friends

Stop suggesting friends to me! This feature annoys the hell out of me, especially because I don't like other people ! Suggesting I be friends with someone is something I don't find to be very useful. The suggestions aren't even good suggestion. More specifically, suggesting I be friends with someone because they are friends of friends does not help because I've never even seen nor interacted with them.

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Star Wars Republic Commando

Since Original Xbox games will be backwards compatible why not this game.

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove the Useless "Ease of Access" Section from the Settings Menu

If someone is visually impaired so they will simply Avoid Using your All-in-One Media Entertainment Box or Xbox One.

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. we need some SEGA games

it's great that new Project Scorpio is coming soon :)
    what about games, exclusives, and SEGA?

we need some SEGA games..............!
    some SEGA classic games should be remastered and sequel as well for xbox one.

we really want to play these lists of new SEGA games very soon in the future...

- Shining Force III Scenario 1, 2, & 3 Remastered
    - Shining Force III Scenario 4, or Shining Force 4
    - Panger Dragoon Saga Remastered
    - Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

- Skies Of Arcadia Remastered
    - Skies Of Arcadia 2
    - Shenmue 1 & 2 Remastered
    - Shenmue 3 …

139 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox streaming on Android

Is it possible to add streaming on Xbox mobile?
    I'd like playing on a small screen with my gamepad.

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let me delete app achievements!

Perhaps some people like having achievements on their profile for mundane things, such as an achievement because they watched something on Netflix. I, however, do not.

I bought an Xbox to play games. It's nice it does other things, but I don't want my profile cluttered with nonsense like that. I want my achievement list to contain my earned achievements from games, and only games. I'm never going to look through my achievements and say, "Oh, yeah. I remember when I earned this one. I watched a movie on Netflix."

Honestly, every time I see an achievement from an app,…

130 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back snap feature

Bring back picture in picture so we can watch youtube etc and play games at the same time again i loved this feature !!! Come on now!!!

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Voting poll for original Xbox games to be backward compatible on Xbox One

Now that it has been announced that original Xbox games will be backward compatible on Xbox One, I would like to see a voting poll just like the one we have for Xbox 360 games.

127 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spider man shattered dimensions

This game was amazing! Lets see it get the backward compatibility it deserves!

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. cross platform gaming/multiplayer

Im sure im not alone on this, gamers including myself have always wanted to play with that other friend. PS4 or PC it would be a great addition since Sony and Microsoft are happy because more memberships will be purchased and the fans will be exited as well. AND PLEASE DO IT TO BLOCK BUSTER TRIPLE A GAMES.
    ex:Black Ops 3, Battle Field 1(new) ext...

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. command and conquer 3 tiberian war

I would love to bring the C&C games to XBOX ONE backwards compatibility program. the 3rd series are brilliant with a massave fan base for pvp play online, so lets continue the fight and vote.

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sonic unleashed.

When I was younger I only owned a wii. I noticed that the 360's and PS3's versions of games looked better and played better than the wii's versions. I only noticed like a few years later lol. I was so young, so I didn't know that much about gaming. I was that kid that just watched playthroughs on games that I know we're compatible with the wii. So when I searched sonic unleashed, I would put sonic unleashed(wii). The game looked awesome, so I begged my mom to get it. I finally got the game and it was hard and…

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. All New Def Jam Game

We haven't seen a new def jam game in awhile...at least not one worth going crazy for lol Icon was alright but if there was a new one more like fight for New York was with all the custom moves and create a player and all that with new venues and everyone from the previous 2 plus and maybe a couple add-ons for legendary def jam artists.....maybe even PAC and Biggie...That would be BOSS....lol

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More games like Diablo

You need to come out with more games like Diablo. My husband and I have no two player game that is like diablo we can play. I am so tired of the only choices are shooter games or those kiddie Lego games, it would be more fun and I would spend more money if u guys did actually have more two player RPG that was at least like diablo and not kid like

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Achievement

Deleting achievements! Or at least removing 0g games.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base