~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Parental fingertip sensors on controllers

In future console controller adaptations, you should try and implement fingertip sensors so parents can scan their children's fingers into the system and then it will log user in with their dashboard setup and under their library of games can only access games within their age range/permissions of the parent.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplified Achievements Game View

Can we get a simplified view of a game's achievements? It currently shows us the list of achievements and if they are locked or unlucked, just like PS4. But what I would like is what PS4 has, a separate screen view that shows the game title, image, date completed, 100%, number of trophies (achievements in this case). A nice simple clean look that I can screenshot. Make it accessible when in the game's achievements by pressing Menu button and label it Details.

Something like this (hopefully this works):
    https://twitter.com/x666_Ghost_G6x/status/935383287475814400

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. destiny rise of iron standalone

i think it should be standalone

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 hour of Gameplay to decide if you want a refund

Similar to Steam I think we should be able to refund a game until we have played 1hr+ of a game. Gives us enough time to see if we really want a game, but not enough to see so much of it that we wouldn't just return it anyways!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Steel Lancer Area International

I was wondering if you can make (S.L.A.I) Steel Lancer Area International playable for Xbox one?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Selecting languages we want the game to be downloaded

I want to have the option to select the languages I want the games I want to download or install in the console, some games like metal gear v grounds zeroes comes with so many languages
    English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese

I want to install this game for example or any other, I only want English and Spanish languages to be install in the game, so want to have the option to select the number of languages I want to install, all the languages can be in the disc is better, but not in my hard drive,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. a setting to allow your controller to have continuous motion with out terning off

this would make it so you could put a rubber band on the controller, and leave the game running. the controller wouldn't tern off, and you wouldn't be kicked from the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for easier game switching on NFL gamepass

Allow for easy game switching in the nfl app when using Gamepass. Right now, you can watch one game at a time, then see scores through the pop up hub. Allow the option to play another game through the hub, instead of backing out all the way to all games to choose another game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. self Advertisment

Where people like me who play well have a higher chance of becoming famous by paying Advertisments
    I hate seeing females on top only because they are females when they aren't even good at the game or it's a simple screen shot
    I want people like me that have 300 fallowers get into thousands!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove/Hide time played on games displayed in game hub.

I really like game hub and viewing interesting stats but I really dislike having my time played displayed for people to see. Think it's kind of invasive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. rapala

es un excelente juego de pesca

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. D-pad

The d-pad should just be normal buttons so u dont need to fix it every week or month its so enoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not having Xbox Live gold when you just bought it

Why is that I just bought Xbox Live gold from the shops and all of the sudden I go to join a party and it puts me at screen were you have to purchase it again. WHY is this happening. Please help me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Animosity8789

The original gamer tag Animosity is not even being used and has 0 activity or achievements. Only because it is associated with an active email address is why they will not deactivate it. This person is holding my GT hostage and Xbox will not release it. Seriously. Any gametag that hasn’t signed into Xbox Live within a 1-2 year timeframe should be pulled made available to the community. If your one of the engineers who have the capability of changing gamer tags and reading this. Just tell me what it’s going to take to change this, or help me out…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why is Xbox live nor working

For some reason when I get on NBA2k18 i try to get on my career but every time I do it says an error has occurred go to XBOX.com/support ;-;

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. pubg screen boundaries

I love the game and I play fine on my main tv but when a friend comes over I play on my smaller tv but most of my map and about 15-20% of my screen is lost

If they add the option to ajust the screens area it would fix this problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please stop

the ui is getting to complicated for the everyday gamer i get you want to innovate but this last ui update has so many bugs plus no one wanted it please stop before you break the console i love xbox and want it the best but this needs to stop. u updating the ui every 6 months makes everyone get use to it just as you change it i love xbox for its innovation but slow down the UI updates please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox promo at Target beware

Be careful buying your Xbox One from Target because they won't give you the promotional code and then Microsoft will say they won't give you the promotional code either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enforcment Restructure

The Failure of the pathetic "Enforcement System" currently in place, to even look at information and investigate reports, is simply appalling, I have never spoken to anyone other than my friends or friends of friends who become my friends, and a report from someone whom I have never met, got my account suspended from being able to chat or send messages, as a dedicated Xbox user, I find myself insulted that Xbox would use its power so flippantly and simpley hand out suspensions and bans, like candy, this must be stopped, and I NEED THE HELP OF OTHER USERS WHO…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base