~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use current AI technologies like Super Resolution, Frame Interpolation to free up computing ressources

With current AI algorithms it is possible to free up significant amounts of computing power.

This could be great for upgrading older games (Original XBox, Xbox 360..) and enhancing current games without spending more and more memory on high-res textures.

One could create a new layer within the Xbox Software to handle these tasks and make it easier for the developers.

Super Resolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovbLx8C0yA
    Frame Interpolation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_g6S3f0Z5I
    Coloration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfaTOXxA8dM

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ✌(^_*)✌

I`d like to request that you guys upd8 your servers/network. I have a couple concerns/suggestions, please hear me out;
    1. I think you guys should remove the feature to report people for "quitting early" & also "cheating". The reason I say this is because your network(s)/server(s) should already be secure & block the possibility of cheating; & when it comes to quitting early, I feel like there should already be an automatic detection of each player quitting matches/lobbies. (As it happens very often.)
    1.A) This would prevent gamers from wasting their time on "reporting", giving them more time to feel…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wireless charging for controllers

New idea for next console. Put a wireless charging pad on the unused part of the top of the console. The controller would then be able to be charged by setting it on top of the console.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to tweak joystick sensitivity curves on standard xbox one controllers

I've already opened a message (link below), but I think that there should be the option to configure the sensitivity curves for non-elite controllers. For me and many others I've talked to, standard controllers are extremely difficult to use for FPS games when you require quick, precise movements due to the large, early deadzone. Small movements (first half of the joystick movement in a single direction) does very little and it means that you need to play in the second half for large quick movements. Given that you have half the space to try and make movements of the same…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bannd

Why sure community banned over some call my name in a party this by far went I pay out 12 month Xbox live this nt the 1time go bannd it over and over and over you need look call me name 1 Xbox live

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chest harness

Make a wearable chest harness that makes you feel the game. Getting shot or driving wreckless, or a football tackle... something like a vibrating vest of some sort. Could work with a multitude of games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why

I've recently got a code of enforcement on my gamer tag. And it's ridiculous I've had that gamer tag for over 10 years. And now all of the sudden I can use it because people these days get offended to easy. And Xbox with no problem banned it. How about Xbox consider the veteran gamers who have been playing since the beginning. Who have had there gamer tags for a long time. We deserve to be able to keep our same gamer tags that we've had. It's not our fault this younger generation can't handle looking at a name without…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. get all xbox games that were bought online on Microsoft.com and be able to play

be able to play games that were bought online but be able to play on any devise i.e. apple laptops this would make it easy to play with your friend wile trips.
    please vote thanks, ShowingSquash30.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm interested in Xbox Live gold!

I really like the idea of Xbox live, and think it would be great to use to connect with other awesome gamers and people worldwide!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. tech

hire better tech repair ..... its been 4 day and purchase and movies \ tv is still down i m glad i didnt pay for my gold renewal yet ....Sony is going to get a lot of your customer this year dont take them 4 day to fix issues.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PLEASE VOTE ON THIS: Buy Game Studios, Bring a Loot of Exclusives (Xbox Only not PC), More Splitscreengames!!!

As de Description Says:
    Invest in Games, In Studios, Bring more Splitscreen Games because not every Gamer likes to Buy a secondary TV a Secondary Xbox and a Secondary Game just to play with a Friend a Coop game like in 360 Times!
    Buy Bungie and make Destiny 3 exclusiv for Xbox (and PC), Just as you did with Mojang (Minecraft).
    Get not the Marketing Deals for Xbox get the Games on Xbox that i can play Only on Xbox for 10 Years.
    I know you hate Console Wars but to be honest, this will matters for us Gamers. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Práctico

Eit! Gracias XBOX por la oportunidad de jugar en linea este fin de semana pasado!! Que opinan en poner en venta tarjetas con opciones especificas de acceso segun la necesidad de los jugadores... Me explico, ahorita esta la xbox gold con sus beneficios de juego en linea descarga de juegos y mas ventajas pero que tal si solo pretendo jugar en linea y de momento no alcanzo a comprar una tarjeta de Gold o bien no pretendo descargar juegos por que no tiene suficiente espacio el disco duro... Solo quiero jugar en linea. Espero halla sido claro la propuesta que…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Want snapback!! I want to watch movies and play video games the same time that's what got me sold on buying this console end backward c

Want snapback!! I want to watch movies and play video games the same time that's what got me sold on buying this console end backward compatible.
    I'm the kind of person who needs watch Xbox games and watching TV the same time I want to watch Netflix and play my games the same time

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Play Xbox one games on windows pc without Xbox one console

I own mincraft Xbox one edition as well as an Xbox one controller. I do not own an Xbox one console. I was under the impression that if I had a windows pc with the Xbox app installed, that I could play my Xbox one disc with my Xbox one controller. I was unable to get it to work. I don’t believe it does work. Why not Microsoft? I own your game. Your software and your computer! What gives! You are a computer software company! Make this work please!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Single Sign On

Create a single sign-on feature like ios and mac to automatically log-in TV provider information for TV apps. The Xbox was originally pitched as an all in one entertainment device, this will help keep that statement true.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Old Gamertag

There is an gamertag that i would like to have. the account has 0 gamerscore and has been inactive for years! I would like this gamertag even for double the price of a regular gamertag change.
    I hope this gets implemented or even an Xbox admin could help me out in this regard?

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox quest not rewarding me

Ive completed the xbox quest 2 times and haven’t got rewarded please help

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. GT Scream

The Gamer tag using the word scream is not allowed to be used. Examples; Screa, nv scream, scream nv. The word scream that isn’t directly started or followed by letters or numbers isn’t allowed to be used. Can that be fixed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base