~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check updates with the community or make them reversible

A few times a year the Xbox one receives a new update which is good since these updates include fixes for all sorts of problems.

The problem I have with them however is that these updates completely change up the menus. This always comes with the community being unhappy about how the new menus work.

A suggestion that I have is that you allow randomly chosen community members to check out the update before it goes live. This way if there are certain (new) features that are disliked by this group they will be taken out before the update will…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox One X Disable/Remove Surge Protection

Hi Everyone !

As idea for a new batch/update for the Xbox One X.
    It will be very awesome too Remove or Disable the inside Surge Protection.

I just bought an xbox one x, and after i was reading about the recommending, by Microsoft too connect the power cord directly to a surge on the wall. I just returned my xbox one x.

I really thought OMG ?!!! How many people are there with 2 wall outlets next to each other on the place where your tv is standing.
    Maybe 5% ???? , Anyway not here.

I mean this was…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to hide/show disc games from All Apps

I would like a option in the Dashboard to hide or show disc games. I dont have a big amount of games yet, but it is starting to bother me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add PS2 games to xbox 360 and xbox one store

I'm glad that need for speed most wanted and ssx made it through to the xbox 360 and xbox one because that was the main points which made me switch console at the time. Even destroy all humans, WAW and the other COD games made it through! Playstation added 1 of these games, why not us!

2 other legendary games failed to make it through and that is my idea. Bring those games to the xbox 360 and then allow people the opportunity to vote on this site if they want to backwards compatible them to the xbox one.
    Game…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Complain

OK so I'm under 18 almost 13 and I got a custom gamer pic but when I went to change it to a different custom pic IT WOULDN'T WORK so I got upset. And when I got back on my pic wasn't even custom!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GT Change

Free the gamertag C Flowz it says no one is using it but is unavailable

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Completely clear messages when delete

If I delete a message thread, it should fully delete and not show back up every time I open the app! I get really tired of deleting messages from my Xbox One and when I open my Xbox App, they're all there again. It's quite frustrating to have to delete every message every time I access my app, when they should never appear again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upload studio + mixer function

The use of upload studio to edit and make videos from previous saved mixer streams

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make a decorative award when 100% game completed and make it visible in profile.

exactly as the title says, it feels empty to unlock all the achievements if there is nothing at the end of the road, some cool decorative sticker with the icon from the game you just finished could be really cool and anyone who checks your profile apart from see your game score will also see the awards count from the games you completed 100%

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make function as on PS4 which does Automatic Screenshots.

On PS4 when you receive a trophy, system can automatically take a screenshot at the time of its receipt, so why not add a similar feature to Xbox one?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 取消锁定中国区

取消锁定中国区

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox update snooze option

Add a snooze option or a delay option when it comes to forced Xbox updates. We could be in the middle of a ranked game and an update comes along that we either need to update or go offline. Maybe delay if for half an hour then force the update. That way it gives up time to finish our game without the possibility of getting banned in game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Communication Bans you from online gaming

Communication bans you from multiplayer? Since since when the hell does that make sense? If im sending messages saying *** you, you *** I can see my communcation being temporarily suspended but my multiplayer should still be able for me to play which I dont understand I was suspended before from communication but I was still able to play multiplayer. Xbox keeps trying to update things to make it better when in it end it just makes it worse.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More Support for the User voice site

This site is basically ignored and there are a lot of threads that Xbox has little to no control over. I wish Xbox would take more care of this site and at least put just one moderator on this site to just tell people things can and cannot effect. The feedback site just needs more feedback.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. $5

I feel that instead of paying $60 up front for gold, if we could pay $5 in monthly increments, xbox would get more gamers looking to join the xbox masterrace. thank you for your time ~CT52

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Recover Older Versions of Cloud save files

We should be able, in addition to a complete ability to manage cloud saves (like file explorer on PC) be able to recover Older versions of the files, in case you made a change that you regret.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox store issue

I think that there should be an option to confirm a purchase after u hot but so u don’t purchase anything on the wrong bank account or wrong Xbox account

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Using the Xbox one app to talk to your friends in a party

say your in a party with your friends and have to go some where or you want to get somthing to eat but you still want to talk to your friends but you don’t know how you could use your iPhone or what ever smart phone you have using the Xbox app. You might ask how you can talk to your friends? by using headphones or talking to them on speaker like you can on a smartphone. Vote for this if you think it could be useful in my opinion I think it could because you never know when you…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enforcement ban fix and problems

So I have a 13 year old account on Xbox and over 2 years ago I encountered myself getting communication banned. For one the only thing that I said that I could have possibly been communication banned for was the word “idiot”. What is upsetting about this is that the person that I said that word to was calling me every single bad word you can think of in the book. All I did though was report and block and went on with my day. Over 2 years later now, on the same account, I got communication banned for 2…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back Record the last 15 seconds and other recording options, Game DVR

Before the new dashboard update you could record 15 second clips, 30 seconds, 1 minute or the past 5 minutes. Now you can only record the past 30 seconds or the past 5 minutes and recording from start to when you want it to stop (This doesn't work to replace the 15 second clip because i don't know when i want to record something till it happens). Don't get me wrong it's great and all but i and many others had become a custom to recording 15 second clips, So when ever I'd have a cool clip there usually only…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base