~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video Game por controle de voz.

Video Game de Futebol por controle de voz e automático.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tomb Raider Underworld in games with gold is repeated in Brazil

The Tomb Raider Underworld (replacing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light that did not have in Brazilian Live) was already given in January 2014 in Brazil and I caught it at the time.
    How is it now?
    I and the one who got it will we have a game less than the promised one for which it signs to Live Gold or another game will be made available to those who took it at the time?
    I hope that Microsoft does not make this unfortunate mistake of leaving us without the 360 game of the first half of January. …

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accessory Color Options

Matching keyboard and plug and play colors for non black and white controllers. Example...a grey keyboard to match grey/green controller.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Games with Gold February 2018 missing Split Second

Games with Gold February 2018 - Missing Split Second to download. In the video highlighting February's Free Games with Gold, it shows Split Second as available from Feb 1 to 15, but there is no link to download it. You can see it in the Backwards Compatible list, but comes at a cost of $19.99 and is not free.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Message read when first sent

If I send a message to someone or start a group chat, show my messages as read! It's rather annoying to send a message and have my stupid messages light up, telling me I have a new message, when it was one I sent in the first place. There is no need to tell me I have a message, when I'm the one that sent it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please work with Piranha Games Inc. to bring Mech Warrior Online to Xbox One.

I'd like to see MechWarrior Online (MWO) by Piranha Games Inc. (PGI) make it's way to the Xbox One. Hawken is on the Xbox One now, which is great, but I prefer the feeling of a "big stompy" mech over what is in comparison, a small and very agile machine. So making a deal with PGI to bring MWO to the Xbox would be amazing!
    It'd be great if PGI would set it up so that I could use my existing MWO account and all of it's content/data on the Xbox. (I would love to see this in pretty much…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please release Inside for Japanese Xbox Store.

Inside is not released for japanese xbox store.

Please release Inside for Japanese Xbox Store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HomeXboxSwitches

More switches! The switch system is garbage, maybe three switches a month

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ATTENTION XBOX ENGINEERS: Extensively use a PS4 for a week and then come back with some changes..

I have been a long-time Playstation owner, but decided to give the XBONE a shot. I am truly being honest when I say that it has been buggy, sluggish, prone to errors, unintuitive and overly complicated.

There are things I like about the system, such as the 4k capabilities and nice looks. However, the slow updates, numerous errors and general problems are maddening.

In comparison to the PS4 OS, I find it amazing that some big wig at MS used the XBOX for anything more than 10 minutes, and then was willing to sign off on it.

Please, please please:…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. xbox live free trial

can I have a free trial for xbox live please?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mark one message as read

I don't know about you, but I get loads of messages a day, and every time, I get message that says "ok" "bye" etc (or messages that I don't want to reply to) I have to click on the message to mark it as read this takes longer than just one button, there should be a button such as Y to mark the message as read.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Include Spotify on mixer streams

Option to include Spotify music into mixer streams

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pausable gold subscription

I recently had a house fire and I was unable to cancel my subscription as we were busy finding a place to live it was a 3-month subscription and my money is going to waste day by day because we cannot cancel it or pause the subscription

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Arab staff in customer service

Always when I have a problem and want to communicate with the customer service I find it very difficult to clarify what is my problem and whether the employee understand what I mean or not because I am Arabic and my English language is weak and this is the case of many Arab audience for Xbox I wish you and you are a global company to employ an Arab staff to respond and communicate with them in Arabic to be speech And communicate with you faster and explained .. Thank you ❤.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring Left Alive For The Xbox One

Bring Left Alive for the Xbox One.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need help I think my club was hacked. Lost over 250 members over night since last update

My club Gorilla Warfare that i founded while clubs were still in beta has a major problem. Since the last update with the new ui my club lost over 250 members. I need to know if it was hacked and someone manually removed more than half of the roster or if its a system glitch with the update that removed all those members. I've worked hard to amass almost 500 members then overnight down to 220. Someone please help by looking into this. Thank you!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Clubs & LFG  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Dare la possibilità di spostare un gioco Dlc da un account ad un'altro

Sarebbe molto bello poter spostare un gioco in dlc con codice da un account ad un'altro. Io ad esempio ho forza horizon 3 HotWheels che non mi piace e vorrei darlo ad un mio amico, ma avendolo già installato (ovviamente per capire che non mi piace lo devo installare e provarlo..) non posso spostarlo neanche disinstallandolo, poichè è legato al mio account. Mi sembra un'assurdità non poterlo fare, infondo così sarebbe paragonabile ad un gioco su disco e si risparmierebbe molto, sia in termini economici e sia in termini di ambiente. Credo che i sviluppatori debbano prendere seriamente in considerazione…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Recording from time that it started

One thing that bothers me a lot is that when you press X to record it records the last ?? whatever time you selected but still fails to capture what you wanted to record

We need the GameDVR to record from the time pressed footage not last 5 minutes and Yes there is 1 hour capture now with Ext HDD but what about if we aren't using one for it

I mean PS4 does this

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fair Xbox ban and suspension system

video games are full of bad words, sex, gore and so on. so why are games like that allowed when the people who play those games are not? second i got a 1 day suspension because some kids raged at me after i beat them, i have full videos of everything and did nothing. yet i still got in trouble. Xbox needs to make a fair and just system. in the legal system you are innocent until proven guilty, in the Xbox system your guilty if they feel like it. i have been an excellent player for over 6 years…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base