~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix

Make your system not be a buggy barely working system. When it cant get screen margins correct how am I supposed to trust anything else my Xbox one does.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve headset adaptor compatibility

I have the Xbox One Special Edition headset (which comes with a handy adaptor). The headset comes with a 3.5mm jack, which plugs directly into the standard microsoft issued Xbox One controller. The adaptor is really great and useful, but unfortunately it's only designed to work with controllers that don't have a 3.5mm headset jack. So that means the adaptor/headset combination doesn't work perfectly when using a regular Xbox One controller. Specifically, when I have the adaptor/headset combo plugged in I can't hear my party chat (although everything else comes through fine). If not for this one shortcoming I would…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gamerscore Milestone

Xbox could Acknowledge, in any "physical" way, when a gamer reaches a Gamerscore Milestone like 100,000. As it stands now, nothing significant happens. The only place I have seen any sign of anybody noticing is trueachievements.com. Thanks for caring Microsoft.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop changing the desktop!

I've owned my Xbox One S for just under a year and already during that time, the powers that be have changed the Desktop twice. Things aren't where they used to be.
    What I want from my console is to be able to switch it on and play my games as I always have done. I'm sorely tempted to fully disable updates. LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic soccer

For those who like to watch soccer and not play! Real soccer clubs would mount their teams with artificial intelligence and it would be a league championship of first division with ticket sales and all, but also making room for each viewer to set up his own team and play amateur championships. A team of programmers would be responsible for forming each team.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show patches in ready to Install list

Show game patches in the ready to Install list, so we know how much space the game will accurately take.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update scheduler

make it so you can schedule the updates after it comes on your screen that you need to update

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Elite Controller

Xbox One Elite Controller Developer Message me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. new

Xbox Gecko , i think that shoul be the next upgraded xbox . same features xbox scorpio has but the Xbox itself turns colors as its on as if it were a gecko. sounds pretty cool . Also another cool idea would be a built in projection screen in it as it goes on a wall it will have good quality and can adjust how close you want it .

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make "Family" account management easy to find

Finding the "Family" account management page is difficult. If I want to monitor my child's Xbox activity, I shouldn't have to navigate through several other links to get to this feature. It should be accessible directly from xbox.com with an obvious link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox menu update is an absolute mess.

Honestly, stop making updates for Xbox menu unless you know they actually work. New update completely took away my option to update any games that were waiting to be update. Only solution, uninstall each game, reset xbox, reinstall. Pain for anyone who doesn't use "automatic updates"

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gold membership

I just discovered after my yearly subscription ran out xbox started charging me the monthly rate without notification or authorization! Talk about shady business practices. It's tantamount to theft. Shame on you! I will not recommend this product to anyone because of your untrustworthy business practices!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change YouTube back the new one has problem connecting with other devices

My x box one updated it's YouTube app.now the app won't let me connect to my cell phone.is it possible to get the old version back it worked better .

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Elder Scrolls co-op?

When i first saw the first official ESO trailer i hoped it would be very similar to Skyrim but it wasn't so perhaps a future Elder scrolls game can be 1-4 co-op. VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Recognition of gamers with many years of Xbox Live membership!

Why not recognize those of us who’ve been long time Xbox Live members. I’m not talking about anything big, just something that I can rub my friends face in...like a special unique background or badge or something they can’t get. Would be very easy to simply say..those who’ve been members for 10 years can now download this special background no one else can get...if you have 15 years...you can get this even more rare background or badge or whatever. Make long term customer loyalty more of a badge of honor! Just a thought !

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Games that are free do not need to pay online

If you need to pay to play online, then the game is not for free ...

You do need Xbox Live Gold in order to play Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox.

You do not need PS Plus in order to play Fortnite Battle Royale on PlayStation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. XB 360

Can you make it to where I don't have to have a networking device to connect to Xbox live?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Recalibration setting for xbox one controllers

There used to be a setting within the xbox devices settings to recalibrate your controllers but I recently bought an Xbox one s and there is no way to recalibrate my controller. It'd be nice to have because not everyone is able to go out and buy a 50 - 80 dollar controller every time there is a malfunction with it!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ONEGUIDE mais interativo mais conectado

ONEGUIDE mais interativo mais conectado ... como o Oneguide recebe e disponibiliza os nomes das programações poderia trazer algumas informações da internet como os personagens, links para informações cono wikipedia ou site oficial no facbeook, curiosidades, etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. partage

Bonjour,

je viens de faire l'acquisition d'une xbox one X. Je possède maintenant 3 Xbox chez moi.
    Sur mes deux anciennes Xbox, j'avais configuré un partage de compte ce qui permettait à d'autres membres de ma famille de se connecter et de profiter du XboxLive et de tous les contenus que je possede. Avec l'arrivé de cette Xbox One X dans mon foyer, j'aurai voulu bénéficier d'un partage de compte mais avec un 3eme compte afin que 3 utilisateurs puissent se connecter et profiter de tous les contenus de mon premier compte. Mais cela n'est actuellement pas possible. Est il…

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base